Jean II de Brosse
This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (November 2012)
Jean II de Brosse, also Jehan II de Brosse (1432 – August 6, 1482), was the elder son of Marshal of France Jean de Brosse. He would become chamberlain of the king of France in 1449. He married Nicole de Blois, who later brought him, through inheritance in 1479, the County of Penthièvre in Brittany.
Marriage and children
Jean and Nicole had following children :
- Jean III de Brosse (died 1502), his successor.
- Pauline de Brosse, married John II, Count of Nevers
- Claudine de Brosse (1450–1513), married Philip II, Duke of Savoy
- Bernarde of Brosse,married William VIII, Marquess of Montferrat, no issue
- Helena of Brosse, married Boniface III, Marquess of Montferrat
- Fouras touristic notice
Nicole de Blois
|Comte de Penthièvre