José Enrique Díaz
|Full name||José Enrique Díaz Barrera|
|Date of birth||7 April 1953|
|Place of birth||Seville, Spain|
Born in Seville, Andalusia, Díaz made his managerial debut with Granada CF in Segunda División B. After a stint at Xerez CD in the same category, he was appointed Segunda División's CP Mérida manager in 1992.
Díaz subsequently managed Écija Balompié and Levante in the second level, being sacked by the latter on 24 November 1997. He resumed his career in the third level, managing Xerez, Cultural y Deportiva Leonesa, AD Ceuta (three spells) and Cádiz CF; he was also Andalusia Football Federation's manager for eight years.
- El Levante despido a su entrenador, José Enrique Díaz (Levante sacks its manager, José Enrique Díaz); El País, 24 November 1997 (Spanish)
- El CD Mensajero se mide a la Leonesa (CD Mensajero faces Leonesa); El Día, 18 April 2000 (Spanish)
- José Enrique Díaz se estrena como técnico del Ceuta con un triunfo en casa (José Enrique Díaz debuts as Ceuta manager with a home triumph); Diario Sur, 10 December 2007 (Spanish)
- José Enrique Díaz deja su cargo de seleccionador de Andalucía (José Enrique Díaz leaves his post of manager of Andalusia); ABC, 18 June 2007 (Spanish)
- José Enrique Díaz manager profile at BDFutbol
|This biographical article relating to Spanish football is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|