Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|J. Nerv. Ment. Dis.|
The Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease is a peer-reviewed medical journal on psychopathology. It was established in 1874. Articles cover theory, etiology, therapy, and social impact of illness, and research methods.
- 1874-1881: James Stewart Jewell
- 1882-1885: W. J. Morton
- 1886-1887: Bernard Sachs
- 1888-1889: C. H. Brown
- 1889-1890: G. M. Hammond
- 1890-1901: C. H. Brown
- 1902-1944: Smith Ely Jelliffe
- 1945-1957: N. D. C. Lewis
- 1958-1959: J. E. Finesinger
- 1961-1967: L. S. Kubie
- 1967-2010: E.B. Brody
- 2010-current: John A. Talbott
- "Editorial Board: The Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease". Retrieved 2011-02-11.
|This article about a scientific journal on psychiatry is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.