|Pricing model||Tiered À la carte|
|Platforms||Cross-platform (web-based application)|
|Format||MPEG Layer 3 (.mp3) @ 192 or 320 kbit/s,
WAVE Audio (.wav)
|Catalogue||1,100,000 tracks, 230,000 releases, 20,000 artist charts from 90,000 artist and remixers across 8,000 signed labels.|
|Preview||1:00 minute MP3 previews @ 96 kbit/s|
|Protocol||Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (https://)|
Juno Records is a UK-based online dance music retail store, selling vinyl records, CDs, music downloads and music accessories, founded by Richard Atherton and Sharon Boyd. The website was created in 1996 as an information-only site called The Dance Music Resource Pages, listing new dance music titles each day as they were released. In 1997 the site changed into the commercial store Juno Records, allowing users to buy the records and CDs listed. During the e-commerce boom of the late 1990s, the site differentiated itself from other dance music stores by maintaining a text-based presentation.
In December 2004, version 2 of Juno Records’ web site was launched, adding graphics, and more flexible navigation to the original site design.
In February 2006, Juno Records added MP3 and WAV downloads to its catalogue, and in July 2006 launched Juno Download as a standalone site. In the same year, the web site also won Best Entertainment site in the Website Of The Year awards. In September 2006, a Spanish-language version of the web site was added. JunoDownload features DJ-Friendly full length tracks that works on all the DJ software and MP3 players.
In 2007 a series of 10 releases were commissioned to mark Juno Records' 10th anniversary, each featuring a well-known dance track remixed by new producers, including remixes of Faze Action by Carl Craig and Cybotron’s "Clear" by Troy Pierce and Cobblestone Jazz.
- Juno Records – the main international online shop for both physical and digital products, with language support in English, Spanish, German, Mandarin, and Japanese
- Juno Download – international online digital download shop
- "Website Of The Year 2006". MetrixLab. 2006. Retrieved 2007-08-19.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Juno Download is DRM Free". giftcardspromocodes. Retrieved 2015-09-03.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "New Faze Action remixes". Resident Advisor. 2007. Retrieved 2007-08-19.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- DJ Magazine, July 2007 Vol 4 No 43