Flórián Albert and Kálmán Mészöly
|Date of birth||16 July 1941|
|Place of birth||Budapest, Hungary|
|1952–1958||III. Kerületi TTVE|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Participated in the 1962 FIFA World Cup, the 1964 UEFA European Football Championship, and the 1966 FIFA World Cup. His team was Hungarian champion with his participation in 1961, 1962, 1965 and 1966.
He played in several World All Stars games during the 60s and 70s. He later had three spells as head coach of the Hungary national football team: 1980-83, 1990–91 and 1994-95. He led Hungary to the 1982 FIFA World Cup.
His younger son, Géza Mészöly (born in 1967) is also a former Hungarian football player, and coach.
- Ki kicsoda a magyar sportéletben?, Volume 2 (I–R), 1995, pp 306, ISBN 963-495-011-6
- "Kálmán Mészöly - Goals in International Matches". rsssf.com. Retrieved 2010-01-25.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "FIFA Player Statistics: Kalman Meszoly". fifa.com. Retrieved 2010-01-25.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Hungary's World Cup squad 1982". planetworldcup.com. Retrieved 2010-01-25.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
|This biographical article related to association football in Hungary, about a defender, is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|