From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up KGB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KGB, standing for Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti, is the Committee for State Security, the former Soviet intelligence agency.
KGB may also refer to:
- Knowledge Generation Bureau, a directory assistance and knowledge market company based in New York
- Koryeo Golden Box, Korean cargo delivery company
- State Security Committee of the Republic of Belarus
Entertainment and media
- KGB (bar), a Soviet-era themed bar in New York City
- KGB-FM, a radio station (101.5 FM) licensed to San Diego, California, United States
- The K.G.B. (band), Oakland based funk-pop band
- KLSD, known as KGB-AM from 1928 to 1982, a radio station (1360 AM) licensed to San Diego, California, United States
- KGB (video game), a 1992 computer game
- Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila, an American football player
- Kerb-Guided Bus, a type of guided bus
- Ketchikan Gateway Borough, Alaska, a borough in the far southeastern corner of the U.S. state of Alaska
- KGB Archiver, a free, open source and cross-platform file archiver and data compression utility
- Kingdom of Great Britain, a sovereign state in northwest Europe in existence from 1707 to 1801
- Knik-Goose Bay Road, an arterial side road of the George Parks Highway in Knik-Fairview and Wasilla, Alaska
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KGB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.