|City of license||Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra and Perth|
|Format||Adult CHR (Sydney and Melbourne)
Adult contemporary (Brisbane and Adelaide)
Active rock (Perth)
|Owner||Australian Radio Network|
|Sister stations||Pure Gold Network
The Edge 96.ONE
The KIIS Network is a network of radio stations owned and operated by the Australian Radio Network. Formerly branded as the Mix Network, the network rebranded as the KIIS Network in 2015 following the relaunch of KIIS 101.1 Melbourne.
In November 2014, Australian Radio Network announced that from January 2015 the Mix Network would be rebranded as the KIIS Network, with KIIS 106.5 and KIIS 101.1 alongside 97.3FM and Mix 102.3. The Brisbane and Adelaide stations will retain station names and music formats, but will be branded inline with its sister stations. Mix 106.3 in Canberra is no longer considered part of the network.
In December 2014, it was announced that Fairfax Media will merge with the Macquarie Radio Network, and sell 96FM Perth to Australian Radio Network. In January 2015, 96FM joined the KIIS Network.
|2WFM||106.5 MHz FM||KIIS 106.5||Sydney, New South Wales||Adult top 40|
|3TTT||101.1 MHz FM||KIIS 101.1||Melbourne, Victoria||Adult top 40|
|4BFM||097.3 MHz FM||97.3FM||Brisbane, Queensland||Adult contemporary|
|5ADD||102.3 MHz FM
096.7 MHz FM
|Mix 102.3||Adelaide, South Australia
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
|6NOW||096.1 MHz FM||96FM||Perth, Western Australia||Active rock|
- 3PM Pick-Up with Meshel Laurie & Katie 'Monty' Dimond (except Perth)
- Hughesy & Kate
- The Kyle & Jackie O Hour of Power
- The Thinkergirls with Stacey June & Kristie Mercer (except Perth)
- On Air with Ryan Seacrest (except Perth)
The KIIS Network simulcasts each station in the network on DAB+ Digital radio in their local markets. It also broadcasts in a joint venture with the Pure Gold Network, the adult contemporary-formatted Chemist Warehouse Remix.
KIIS Network stations are also available online via iHeartRadio.
- "Kiis acquires Perth's 96FM to complete national network". AdNews. 22 December 2014. Retrieved 19 January 2015.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "96FM Perth sold to ARN for $78m". Radio Today. 22 December 2014. Retrieved 19 January 2015.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>