Kevin Earley is an American stage, film, and television actor, and singer.
Earley was born in Chicago, Illinois, one of four brothers, and attended Mundelein High School in Mundelein, Illinois. He trained at the Webster Conservatory of Webster University in the St. Louis, Missouri metro-area where he earned his B.F.A. in 1994. He is married to Julie Ann Emery.
Kevin was cast as Ernest Defarge in the Broadway musical adaptation of A Tale of Two Cities which opened for preview on August 19, 2008 at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre in New York.
Film and television
- Girlfriends, Guest Star (2006), UPN
- Imagine That (Pilot), Host, Disney / Love Letters Ltd.
- Pre -K, Opera Man, Dir. Thomas Ian Griffith
- Opus 4, Starring Role, Premier Films
- Ten Commandments (DVD), Ramses (2006), BCBG Ent. (Live at the Kodak Theater)
- Earley Standards, Solo CD, Midlothian Road Productions Inc.
- Ripper (Original Cast), Chester, Nelsen Productions Inc.
- Rarities, Rogers and Heart, Bygone Records