The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (December 2015)
|Born||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
|Alma mater||Webster University (BFA '94)|
|Spouse(s)||Julie Ann Emery|
Kevin Earley is an American stage, film, and television actor, and singer.
Earley was born in Chicago, Illinois, one of four brothers, and attended Mundelein High School in Mundelein, Illinois. He trained at the Webster Conservatory of Webster University in the St. Louis, Missouri metro-area where he earned his B.F.A. in 1994. He is married to Julie Ann Emery.
- Death Takes a Holiday, Death / Prince Nikolai Sirki (2011)
- A Tale of Two Cities, Ernest Defarge (2008)
- Thoroughly Modern Millie, Trevor Graydon (2003–2004)
- Les Misérables, Lesgles / Enjolras (1998)
Film and television
- Girlfriends, Guest Star (2006), UPN
- Imagine That (Pilot), Host, Disney / Love Letters Ltd.
- Pre -K, Opera Man, Dir. Thomas Ian Griffith
- Opus 4, Starring Role, Premier Films
- Ten Commandments (DVD), Ramses (2006), BCBG Ent. (Live at the Kodak Theater)
- Earley Standards, Solo CD, Midlothian Road Productions Inc.
- Ripper (Original Cast), Chester, Nelsen Productions Inc.
- Rarities, Rogers and Heart, Bygone Records
- Wong, Waymon (August 24, 2011). "'Death Takes a Holiday' gets a makeover with Kevin Earley stepping in for ill Julian Ovenden lead". NY Daily News. New York.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Biodata, kevinearley.com; accessed August 10, 2015.
- "Alumni News". Webster Today. Webster University. October 1, 2012.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Barbour, Lazar, Burkhardt & Edelman Among Complete Cast of A Tale of Two Cities". Broadway.com. June 30, 2008.
|archive-url=is malformed: timestamp (help)<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>