From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
KIDZOPOLIS sign at Fiesta Texas
|Opening date||May 21, 2011|
|Six Flags Fiesta Texas|
|Opening date||March 5, 2011|
|Six Flags Great America|
|Opening date||May 7, 2011|
|Six Flags New England|
|Opening date||April 16, 2011|
|Replaced||Tiny Timber Town, Wiggles World|
|Attraction type||Themed area|
Before being named KIDZOPOLIS, these themed areas were named Wiggles World from 2007 - 2010.
- 2006: On December 12, 2006, Six Flags released their plan for 2007. It detailed new corporate alliances with Thomas the Tank Engine, The Wiggles, Tony Hawk, and among several others.
- 2007: Six Flags Great Adventure, Six Flags Great America, and Six Flags New England opened Wiggles World at their parks.
- 2008: Great Escape opened Wiggles World at their park.
- 2009: Six Flags Fiesta Texas opened Wiggles World at their park.
- 2010: In late 2010, Six Flags began the process of removing licensed theming from attractions. They terminated licenses with Thomas the Tank Engine, The Wiggles, Tony Hawk, Evel Knievel, and Terminator. This resulted in all Wiggles World theming to be removed and rides to be renamed to suit the new KIDZOPOLIS theme. Six Flags Great Adventure is the only park that didn't transform its Wiggles World to KIDZOPOLIS. Their themed area however transformed to Safari Kids.
|Name||Type||Great Escape||Six Flags Fiesta Texas||Six Flags Great America||Six Flags New England|
|Bouncer||Hopper||Bouncin' With Wags (2007-2010)|
|Buckarooz||Hopper||Rodeo Rider (1999-2001)
Lil' Bronco Buster (2002-2008)
Wiggly Trail Ride (2009-2010)
|Kiddee Koaster||Vekoma Junior roller coaster||Pied Piper (1992-1995)
Romp Bomp A Stomp (2009-2010)
|Krazy Kars||Car ride||Big Red Cars (2008-2010)||Kinderbahn (1992-2008)
Big Red Cars (2009-2010)
|Big Red Cars (2007-2010)||Big Red Cars (2007-2010)|
|Krazy Kups||Teacups||Dorothy's Rosy Red Tea Cups (2008-2010)||Dorothy's Rosy Tea Cups (2007-2010)||Tiny's Tea Party (2001-2006)
Dorothy's Rosy Tea Cups (2007-2010)
|Pirate's Playship||Play area||S.S. Feathersword Pirate Ship (2007-2010)|
|Ship's Ahoy!||Zamperla Rockin' Tug||Captain Feathersword's Rockin' Pirate Ship (2007-2010)|
|Splish Splash Zone||Water play area||S.S. Feathersword's Playship (2009-2010)||Henry's Splish Splash (2007-2010)||Henry's Splish Splash/S.S. Feathersword's Playship (2007-2010)|
|Up, Up & Away||Rotating balloon ride||Yummy Yummy Fruit Salad (2009-2010)||Yummy Yummy Fruit Salad (2007-2010)|
|Wacky Wheel||Junior ferris wheel||Chuck Wagon Wheel (2001-2006)
Cold Spaghetti Western Wheel (2007-2010)
|Whirlybirds||Mini helicopter ride||Timber Town Sky Patrol (2001-2006)
Wags' Doggie Copters (2007-2010)
|Wild Wheelz||Arrow Dynamics antique cars||Route 66 (1962-2014)|
|Zinger Swings||Chair-O-Planes||Flight of the Bumble Bees (2001-2006)
Henry's Underwater Swing Band (2007-2010)
|ZoomJets||Rotating plane ride||Big Red Planes (2008-2010)||Big Red Planes (2009-2010)||Big Red Planes (2007-2010)||Big Red Planes (2007-2010)|
- Operating at park.
- No longer operating at park.
- "Six Flags Provides Game Plan for 2007". Six Flags. 12 December 2006. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- Mullen, Amy (31 May 2007). "The Wiggles Open Wiggles World at Six Flags, NJ". Yahoo (Associated Content).
- "Wiggles World at Six Flags Great America to Open Saturday". Ultimate Rollercoaster. 4 May 2007. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- "The Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom - Lake George New York Theme Park". We Go Places. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- Bailey, Scott (15 September 2008). "Six Flags Fiesta Texas to add Wiggles World in 2009". Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- MacDonald, Brady (25 November 2010). "Six Flags amusement parks prepare for thematic makeovers". LA Times. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- MacDonald, Brady (3 December 2010). "Six Flags Magic Mountain renaming Terminator wooden coaster". LA Times. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- "Six Flags Great Adventure Kids Rides". Six Flags. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- Marden, Duane. "Kiddie Coaster (Six Flags Fiesta Texas)". Roller Coaster DataBase. Retrieved 22 December 2010.