From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
(Redirected from Löwen (disambiguation))
- Albert von Löwen (1166-1192), saint
- Eva Helena Löwen (1743-1813), Swedish noble socialite
- Fredrique Löwen (1760–1813), Swedish actress
- Leuven, Löwen in German
- Frankfurter Löwen, a now defunct American football club from Frankfurt, Germany
- Rhein-Neckar Löwen, Europen handball club from Mannheim, Germany
- Basketball Löwen Braunschweig, a basketball club from Braunschweig, Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Löwen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.