Aeroporto di Lampedusa
|IATA: LMP – ICAO: LICD|
|Elevation AMSL||69 ft / 21 m|
|Coordinates||Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.|
Lampedusa Airport is an airport on the Italian island of Lampedusa in the Province of Agrigento, Sicily (IATA: LMP, ICAO: LICD). It is located a few hundred metres away from the city centre, and reaches its traffic peaks in the summer period, as several airlines run tourism-focused flights to the island.
Airlines and destinations
|Alitalia||Seasonal: Milan-Linate, Rome-Fiumicino|
operated by Mistral Air
operated by Blue Panorama Airlines
|Seasonal: Milan-Malpensa, Rome-Fiumicino|
|Volotea||Seasonal: Bergamo, Turin (begins 28 May 2016), Venice-Marco Polo|
- "Volotea: New Turin Summer Routes" (in italiano). 6 October 2015. Retrieved 7 October 2015.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Accident history for LMP at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for LICD at Great Circle Mapper.
- Current weather for LICD at NOAA/NWS
- Airport information for LICD at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about an airport in Italy is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|
|This Sicilian location article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|