Liechtensteiner cuisine is the cuisine of Liechtenstein. The cuisine is diverse and has been influenced by the cuisine of nearby countries, particularly Switzerland and Austria, and is also influenced by Central European cuisine. Cheeses and soups are integral parts of Liechtensteiner cuisine. Milk products are also commonplace in the country's cuisine, due to an expansive dairy industry. Common vegetables include greens, potatoes and cabbage. Widely consumed meats include beef, chicken and pork. The consumption of three meals a day is commonplace, and meals are often formal.
Common foods and dishes
- Asparagus is frequently used
- Bread 
- Hafalaab – a soup with ham or bacon and cornmeal dumplings 
- Kasknopfl – small dumplings topped with cheese or onions 
- Liver 
- Muesli  – uncooked rolled oats, fruit and nuts that have been soaked in water or juice
- Pastries 
- Ribel – a grain 
- Rösti  – a dish prepared with coarsely grated potato that is fried. It may include regional variations that utilize additional ingredients
- Sandwiches 
- Saukerkas – a cheese produced in Liechtenstein
- Schnitzel – a breaded cutlet dish made with boneless meat thinned with a mallet.
- Smoked meats
- Torkarebl – a porridge dish that resembles dumplings
- Wurst – smoked sausages
- Yogurt 
- Ver Berkmoes, Ryan (2007). Western Europe 8th Edition. Lonely Planet. p. 825. ISBN 1741042348. Retrieved January 2013. Check date values in:
- Jacob, Jeanne; Ashkenazi, Michael (2007). The World Cookbook for Students, Volume 1. Greenwood Publishing Group. pp. 110–111. ISBN 0313334552. Retrieved January 2013. Check date values in:
- "Cuisine of Liechtenstein." Gowealthy.com. Accessed July 2011.
- "Liechtenstein Cuisine." Europe-today.com. Accessed July 2011.
- Nelson, Kay Shaw (2004). Cuisines of the Alps. Hippocrene Books. ISBN 0781810582. Retrieved January 2013. Check date values in:
|accessdate=(help)<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles> – Includes information about Liechtensteiner cuisine
Media related to Liechtenstein cuisine at Wikimedia Commons
|This cuisine-related article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|
|This Liechtenstein-related article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|