|Born||18 March 1950|
|Institutions||University of Edinburgh
University of York
University College London
University of Oxford
|Alma mater||St Anne's College, Oxford (MA)
Wolfson College, Oxford (DPhil)
|Thesis||Behavioural aspects of the ecology of some paridae (1974)|
|Notable awards||Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh (1992)
Fellow of the Royal Society (1996)
|Spouse||Michael J. Morgan|
Dame Linda Partridge DBE FMedSci (born 18 March 1950) is a British geneticist, who studies the biology and genetics of ageing (biogerontology) and age-related diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease. Patridge is currently the Weldon Professor of Biometry at the Department of Genetics, Evolution and Environment of University College London, director of UCL's Institute of Healthy Ageing and founding director of the Max Planck Institute for the Biology of Ageing.
Partridge was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society in 1996 and appointed CBE in 2003. Her second husband, Michael J. Morgan was also elected FRS in 2005. She was elected to the Academy of Medical Sciences in 2004, and was awarded the Linnean Society of London's prestigious Darwin-Wallace Medal in 2008. In 2009, she was appointed Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire (DBE), while also receiving the Croonian lectureship from the Royal Society.
- "PARTRIDGE, Dame Linda". Who's Who 2013, A & C Black, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing plc, 2013; online edn, Oxford University Press.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>(subscription required)
- Partridge, Linda (1974). Behavioural aspects of the ecology of some paridae (DPhil thesis). University of Oxford.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Linda Partridge". The Life Scientific. 28 May 2013. BBC Radio 4. Retrieved 18 January 2014.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- List of publications from Microsoft Academic Search
- "BBC Radio 4 - The Life Scientific, Linda Partridge".<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- The London Gazette: . 13 June 2009.
- "Advisory Council of the Campaign for Science and Engineering". Retrieved 2011-02-11.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>