List of Donald Trump presidential campaign endorsements, 2016
|Donald J. Trump for President|
|Campaign||U.S. presidential election, 2016|
|Status||Announced: June 16, 2015
Presumptive nominee: May 4, 2016
|Headquarters||725 Fifth Avenue
Manhattan, New York
Paul Manafort, Convention Manager
Ben Carson VP Selection Committee Leader
|Slogan||Make America Great Again!|
||This article may contain improper references to self-published sources. (May 2016)|
This page is divided into two main sections. The first contains general election endorsements. Though the GOP primaries do not end until the RNC convention, Trump became the presumptive Republican nominee after John Kasich and Ted Cruz suspended their campaigns after the Indiana primary. For this reason, the section entitled "General Election Endorsements" includes endorsements months before the start of the actual general election. The second section includes Primary Campaign Endorsements made between Trump's campaign announcement in June 2015 and the Indiana GOP primary in May 3.
- 1 General election endorsements (May 4 and after)
- 1.1 Executive branch officials
- 1.2 U.S. Senators
- 1.3 U.S. Representatives
- 1.4 US Armed Forces members
- 1.5 State governors
- 1.6 State officials
- 1.7 State legislators
- 1.8 Mayors and other municipal or county leaders
- 1.9 International political figures
- 1.10 Businesspeople
- 1.11 Other politicians
- 1.12 Organizations
- 1.13 Media personalities
- 2 Primary campaign endorsements (before May 4, 2016)
- 2.1 Executive branch officials
- 2.2 U.S. Senators
- 2.3 U.S. Representatives
- 2.4 US Armed Forces members
- 2.5 State governors
- 2.6 State officials
- 2.7 State legislators
- 2.8 Mayors and other municipal or county leaders
- 2.9 Businesspeople
- 2.10 University and academic figures
- 2.11 International political figures
- 2.12 Newspapers/Magazines
- 2.13 Organizations
- 2.14 Trade Unions
- 2.15 Religious leaders
- 2.16 Celebrities
- 2.17 Other
- 3 References
General election endorsements (May 4 and after)
Executive branch officials
- Dick Cheney, 46th Vice President of the United States (2001–2009)
- Richard Grenell, Director of Communications and Public Diplomacy for the United States Permanent Representative to the United Nations under the Bush administration
- Dan Quayle, 44th Vice President of the United States (1989–93) (previously endorsed Jeb Bush)
- Ed Rollins, Republican campaign adviser, Deputy Assistant to the President for Political Affairs (1980–1981), Assistant to the President for Political Affairs, Director of the Office of Political Affairs under the Reagan administration, and strategist for the pro-Trump Great America PAC
- Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire
- Richard Burr of North Carolina
- Tom Cotton of Arkansas
- Mike Crapo of Idaho
- Chuck Grassley of Iowa, also Chairman of the Judiciary Committee
- Orrin Hatch of Utah, President pro tempore of the United States Senate
- Ron Johnson of Wisconsin
- Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, also Senate Majority Leader (previously endorsed Rand Paul)
- Rob Portman of Ohio (previously endorsed John Kasich)
- Marco Rubio of Florida (former 2016 presidential candidate)
- Tim Scott of South Carolina (previously endorsed Marco Rubio)
- Dan Sullivan of Alaska
- Rand Paul of Kentucky (former 2016 presidential candidate)
- Bob Dole of Kansas (also nominee for President in 1996)
- Trent Lott of Mississippi (previously endorsed John Kasich)
- Mack Mattingly of Georgia
- Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania (former 2012 and 2016 presidential candidate) (previously endorsed Marco Rubio)
- Vern Buchanan of Florida
- Bradley Byrne of Alabama
- Steve Chabot of Ohio, also Chairman of the House Small Business Committee
- Mike Conaway of Texas, also Chairman of the House Agriculture Committee
- Ron DeSantis of Florida
- Trey Gowdy of South Carolina, also Chairman of the House Benghazi Committee (previously endorsed Marco Rubio)
- Tom Emmer of Minnesota
- Frank Guinta of New Hampshire
- Brett Guthrie of Kentucky (previously endorsed Rand Paul)
- Jeb Hensarling of Texas, also Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee (previously endorsed Ted Cruz)
- Darrell Issa of California (previously endorsed Marco Rubio)
- Jim Jordan of Ohio, also Chairman of the Freedom Caucus
- Peter T. King of New York (previously endorsed Marco Rubio, then John Kasich)
- Raul Labrador of Idaho (previously endorsed Rand Paul, then Ted Cruz)
- Leonard Lance of New Jersey
- Cynthia Lummis of Wyoming (previously endorsed Rand Paul, then Ted Cruz)
- Thomas Massie of Kentucky (previously endorsed Rand Paul)
- Kevin McCarthy of California, also House Majority Leader
- Cathy McMorris Rodgers of Washington, also Chairman of the Republican Conference of the United States House of Representatives
- Candice Miller of Michigan, also Chairman of the House Administration Committee
- Steven Palazzo of Mississippi
- Steve Scalise of Louisiana, also House Majority Whip
- Lamar Smith of Texas, also Chairman of the House Science Committee
- Elise Stefanik of New York, also the youngest woman elected to Congress
- Greg Walden of Oregon
- Rob Wittman of Virginia
- Lee Zeldin of New York
- Ryan Zinke of Montana, former Navy Commander at SEAL Team Six.
- John Boehner of Ohio, Speaker of the House (2011–2015) (Previously endorsed John Kasich)
- Newt Gingrich of Georgia, Speaker of the House (1995–1999) (former 2012 presidential candidate)
- James Lightfoot of Iowa
US Armed Forces members
- Greg Abbott, Texas (previously endorsed Ted Cruz)
- Robert Bentley, Alabama (previously endorsed John Kasich)
- Terry Branstad, Iowa
- Phil Bryant, Mississippi (previously endorsed Ted Cruz)
- Jack Dalrymple, North Dakota
- Mary Fallin, Oklahoma
- Nikki Haley, South Carolina (previously endorsed Marco Rubio, then Ted Cruz)
- Asa Hutchinson, Arkansas (previously endorsed Mike Huckabee, then Marco Rubio)
- Pat McCrory, North Carolina
- Mike Pence, Indiana (previously endorsed Ted Cruz)
- Pete Ricketts, Nebraska
- Brian Sandoval, Nevada (previously endorsed John Kasich)
- Scott Walker, Wisconsin (former 2016 presidential candidate) (previously endorsed Ted Cruz)
- Robert Ehrlich, Maryland
- Jim Gilmore, Virginia (former 2016 and 2008 presidential candidate)
- Mike Huckabee, Arkansas (former 2016 and 2008 presidential candidate)
- Jon Huntsman Jr., Utah (former 2012 presidential candidate)
- Bobby Jindal, Louisiana (former 2016 presidential candidate) (previously endorsed Marco Rubio)
- Tim Pawlenty, Minnesota (former 2012 presidential candidate) (previously endorsed Marco Rubio)
- Rick Perry, Texas (former 2016 and 2012 presidential candidate) (previously endorsed Ted Cruz)
- Don Sundquist, Tennessee
- California State Assemblymen Jay Obernolte and Bob Pacheco
- Florida Representative Lake Ray
- New Jersey State Assemblywoman Holly Schepisi and Assemblyman Robert Auth
Mayors and other municipal or county leaders
International political figures
- Sheldon Adelson, CEO of Las Vegas Sands
- Foster Friess, multi-millonaire businessman, conservative Christian
- Stanley Hubbard, billionaire CEO of Hubbard Broadcasting
- Kenneth Langone, co-founder of The Home Depot (previously endorsed Chris Christie then John Kasich)
- Bernard Marcus, businessman, philanthropist, co-founded and former CEO of Home Depot
- T. Boone Pickens, billionaire business magnate and financier.
- Phil Robertson, Founder of Duck Commander
- Anthony Scaramucci, financier, entrepreneur, author, and member of the Trump campaign
- Peter Thiel, billionaire entrepreneur, co-founder of PayPal, libertarian, and transhumanist
- Doug Burgum, entrepreneur, philanthropist. for president of Great Plains Software, former head of Microsoft Business Solutions, chairman of the board for Atlassian, and Republican candidate for Governor of North Dakota
- Ed Gillespie, former chairman of the Republican National Committee, candidate for 2017 Virginia Gubernatorial Election
- Indian Hindu nationalist organization Hindu Sena
- Independent Party of Delaware
- National Rifle Association of America
- Republican Jewish Coalition
- North Korean news agency DPRK Today
Actors and comedians
- Dean Cain, actor, producer, writer, director, and television show host.
- Stacey Dash, actress
- John Ratzenberger, actor, voice actor, and entrepreneur
- Fred Williamson, American actor and former football player
Athletes and sports figures
- George Brett, former Major League Baseball baseman and hitter
- Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets
- Mike Leach, WSU football coach
- Jack Nicklaus, golfer
- Curt Schilling, former Major League Baseball pitcher
Commentators, writers and columnists
- David Horowitz, conservative writer, founder and president of the David Horowitz Freedom Center, and editor of FrontPage Magazine
- Piers Morgan, former host of Piers Morgan Live on CNN, former winner of Celebrity Apprentice and current co-host of Good Morning Britain
Social and political activists
- Elizabeth Emken, former president of autism advocacy organization Autism Speaks and former Republican candidate for the 2012 California Senate election
- David Lane, social conservative Christian activist
- Troy Newman, president of the anti-abortion organization Operation Rescue
- Joe 'The Plumber' Wurzelbacher, conservative activist and commentator
Primary campaign endorsements (before May 4, 2016)
Executive branch officials
- Pat Buchanan, White House Communications Director (1985–1987), senior advisor to Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford, author, and columnist
- Jeffrey Lord, White House associate political director for the Reagan administration (1987–1988) and political commentator
- Joseph E. Schmitz, Inspector General of the Department of Defense (2002–2005), former executive with Blackwater Worldwide, and member of the foreign policy advising committee for the Trump campaign.
- Lou Barletta of Pennsylvania (previously endorsed Rick Santorum)
- Chris Collins of New York (previously endorsed Jeb Bush)
- Kevin Cramer of North Dakota
- Scott DesJarlais of Tennessee
- John Duncan of Tennessee
- Renee Ellmers of North Carolina
- Duncan D. Hunter of California
- Tom Marino of Pennsylvania
- Jeff Miller of Florida, also Chairman of the House Veterans' Affairs Committee
- Tom Reed of New York (previously endorsed Jeb Bush)
- Bill Shuster of Pennsylvania, also Chairman of the House Transportation Committee
- Virgil Goode of Virginia (also Constitutional Party presidential nominee in 2012)
- Bob Livingston of Louisiana
- Doug Ose of California
US Armed Forces members
- Michael T. Flynn, retired U.S. Lieutenant General, director of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (2012–2014), commander of the Joint Functional Component Command for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, and foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign
- Bert Mizusawa, retired U.S. Army Major General, former Deputy Director for Strategic Initiatives, Joint Chiefs of Staff, former commander of the Combined Joint Interagency Task Force-Afghanistan (CJIATF-A), and adviser to the Trump campaign
- Robert C. Oaks, retired U.S. Air Force General, commander of Air Training Command and United States Air Forces in Europe (1986–1990), former Senior Vice President of U.S. Airways, and general authority of Mormon Church
- Paul E. Vallely, retired U.S. Army Major General, 351st Civil Affairs Commander (1982–1986), former Deputy Commanding General, Pacific Command, co-author of Endgame: The Blueprint for Victory in the War on Terror, and Military Committee Chairman for the Center for Security Policy
- Chris Christie, New Jersey (former 2016 presidential candidate)
- Paul LePage, Maine (previously endorsed Chris Christie)
- Rick Scott, Florida
- Jan Brewer, Arizona
- Donald DiFrancesco, New Jersey (previously endorsed Chris Christie)
- Sarah Palin, Alaska (former 2008 vice presidential candidate)
- André Bauer, Lieutenant Governor of South Carolina
- Carol Springer, State Treasurer of Arizona
- Alabama State Representatives: Ed Henry, Jim Carns
- Connecticut State Representative: Anthony D'Amelio
- Florida State Representative: Matt Gaetz
- Georgia State Senators: Burt Jones, Michael Williams
- Iowa State Senator: Brad Zaun
- Massachusetts State Representative: Geoff Diehl
- Michigan State Senators: Jack Brandenburg, and Joe Hune
- Mississippi State Representatives: Becky Currie, Alex Monsour, Margaret Rogers, Gary Chism, Gary Staples
- Nevada State Assemblyman: Brent A. Jones
- New Hampshire State Representatives:Fred Doucette, Werner Horn, Joe Pitre, Stephen Stepanek (Deputy Majority Leader), Dan Tamburello, Joshua Whitehouse Robert Fisher
- New Jersey State Senators: Michael J. Doherty, Joe Pennacchio
- Two Members of the New York Assembly: David DiPietro, Bill Nojay
- Oklahoma State Representatives: Mike Christian, John R. Bennett,
- Oklahoma State Senators: Ralph Shortey, Mark Allen
- Pennsylvania State Representative Mike Vereb
- Rhode Island State Representative: Joseph A. Trillo
- South Carolina State Representative: James H. Merrill (former Majority Leader)
- Utah State Representative: Greg Hughes (Speaker)
- Washington State Senators: Don Benton
- West Virginia State Senators: Donna J. Boley, Bill Cole (President)
- West Virginia State Delegates: Randy Smith, Ron Walters, Ray Canterbury, Joshua Nelson
- Arizona State Senators: Lori Klein, Thayer Verschoor
- Idaho State Representative: Phil Hart
- Louisiana State Representative: Stephen L. Gunn (Independent)
- Louisiana State Senator: Troy Hebert
- New Hampshire State Representatives: Lou Gargiulo,
- Oklahoma State Representative Mike Turner
- South Carolina State Senators: Jake Knotts
- West Virginia State Senator: Vic Sprouse
Mayors and other municipal or county leaders
- Joe Arpaio, sheriff of Maricopa County
- Joseph Borelli, Council member for the 51st District of the New York City Council
- Mary Hawkins Butler, Mayor of Madison, Mississippi
- Arnaldo Ferraro, Republican Party chairman of Kings County, New York
- Tim Howard, Erie County Sheriff
- Ed Mangano, County Executive of Nassau County, New York
- Joseph Mondello, Republican Party chairman of Nassau County, New York
- Bill Reilich, Supervisor of the Town of Greece
- Corey Stewart, Chairman of the Prince William Board of County Supervisors
- Greg Edwards, former Chautauqua County Executive
- Charles Evers, former Mayor of Fayette, Mississippi, civil rights activist and brother of the late (first black mayor of Mississippi) Medgar Evers
- Rudy Giuliani, former mayor of New York City, New York
- Vincent Ignizio, Council member for the 51st District of the New York City Council
- Tom Leppert, former Mayor of Dallas, Texas
- Thomas J. Barrack, Jr., Founder and Chairman of Colony Capital
- Andrew Beal, Founder and Chairman of Beal Bank
- Bernie Ecclestone, Formula One Group Chief Executive
- Marc Faber, Swiss investor
- Brian France, CEO and Chairman of NASCAR
- Harold Hamm, billionaire, entrepreneur, and oil and gas industry pioneer
- Carl Icahn, billionaire activist investor
- Robert Kiyosaki, businessman and author (authored two business books with the candidate)
- Charles Kushner, real estate developer and co-owner of Kushner Properties
- Jared Kushner, co-owner of Kushner Properties, owner of The New York Observer, son-in-law of the candidate
- Erik Laykin, author, international cybersecurity expert and co-chair of LA Trump
- Nancy Mace, businesswoman and author
- Carl Paladino, real estate mogul, Chairman of the Ellicott Development Co., Buffalo Public Schools board of education member, 2010 New York gubernatorial candidate
- Daniel S. Peña, Sr. businessman, entrepreneur, mentor, and business coach
- Willie Robertson, CEO of Duck Commander, star of Duck Dynasty (previously endorsed Bobby Jindal)
- Wayne Allyn Root, businessman, politician, television and radio personality (and Libertarian Party nominee for Vice President in 2008)
- Phil Ruffin, businessman and partner of Trump Hotel Las Vegas
- Paul Teutul, Sr. Co. founder of Orange County Choppers
- Donald Trump Jr., businessman, son of the candidate
- Eric Trump, businessman and philanthropist, son of the candidate
- Ivanka Trump, businesswoman, writer, and former model, daughter of the candidate
- Dana White, president of Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Steve Wynn, billionaire business magnate, CEO of Wynn Resorts Limited
- Wirt Yerger III, business leader
University and academic figures
- Peter Navarro, Professor of Economics and Public Policy at the Paul Merage School of Business, University of California, Irvine
- Walid Phares, Lebanese-born American professor at the National Defense University and Daniel Morgan Academy in Washington, member of the foreign policy advising committee for the Trump campaign
International political figures
- Gilbert Collard, French MP, member of the Rassemblement Bleu Marine (RBM)
- Filip Dewinter, Belgian politician, Flemish MP and member of the Flemish nationalist Vlaams Belang
- Alexander Dugin, Russian political scientist, author of The Foundations of Geopolitics and The Fourth Political Theory and member of the Russian nationalist Eurasia Party
- Nigel Farage, leader of the Eurosceptic UK Independence Party
- Tom Van Grieken, Belgian politician, Flemish MP and leader of the Flemish nationalist Vlaams Belang
- Nick Griffin, British politician, former MEP, and former leader of the nationalist British National Party (BNP)
- Vishnu Gupta, Indian political activist, leader of the Hindu Sena
- David Johnston, Australian Senator for the Liberal Party and Former Minister for Defence
- Mark Latham, Australian politician, former MP, former Leader of the Opposition, author of Civilising Global Capital, and member and former leader of the social democratic Australian Labor Party
- Jean-Marie Le Pen, French politician, MEP, founder and former leader of the souverainist Front National
- Robert Ménard, French independent politician (supported by the Front National) and Mayor of Béziers, France
- Mischaël Modrikamen, Belgian politician, vice-president of the Alliance for Direct Democracy in Europe, publisher of Le Peuple magazine, and leader of the conservative liberal People's Party
- Ilias Panagiotaros, Greek politician, MP, and member of the nationalist and Metaxist Golden Dawn party
- David Rachline, member of the French Senate, former mayor of Fréjus, and member of the Front National
- Matteo Salvini, Italian politician, MEP, leader of the secessionist Lega Nord
- Naguib Sawiris, Egyptian businessman and politician, founder of the Free Egyptians Party and supporter of Abdel Fattah el-Sisi
- Vojislav Šešelj, Serbian politician, former Deputy Prime Minister of Serbia, founder and president of Serbian Radical Party
- Henry de Lesquen, French politician, candidate for President of French Republic in 2017, founder and president of French National Liberal party
- Geert Wilders, Dutch politician, MP, and leader of the national liberal Party for Freedom
- Vladimir Zhirinovsky, Russian politician, Vice Chairman of the State Duma and leader of the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia
- National Enquirer, supermarket tabloid
- New York Observer, weekly newspaper based in New York City
- New York Post, daily newspaper based in New York City
- National Border Patrol Council, largest border patrol union in U.S, representing 16,000 members. (first presidential endorsement in history)
- New England Police Benevolent Association
- Mark Burns, pastor and co-founder of the South Carolina-based Christian TV network, The NOW Network
- Jerry Falwell, Jr., president of Liberty University
- Robert Jeffress, pastor of First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas
- James F. Linzey, ordained minister in the Southern Baptist Convention
- James David Manning, chief pastor at the ATLAH World Missionary Church
- Mike Murdock, singer-songwriter, televangelist and pastor of the Wisdom Center ministry
Actors and comedians
- Kirstie Alley, actress, comedian and spokesmodel
- Scott Baio, actor (previously endorsed Scott Walker)
- Stephen Baldwin, actor, director, and producer
- Gary Busey, actor
- Robert Davi, actor, singer, and director
- Vincent Gallo, American actor, screenwriter, producer, filmmaker, musician, motorcycle racer, real estate trader
- Lou Ferrigno, actor and bodybuilder
- Jerry Lewis, comedian, actor, singer, producer, screenwriter, and director
- Amy Lindsay, actress and former softcore pornographic film performer
- Jean-Claude Van Damme, Belgian actor, martial artist, screenwriter, film producer, and director
- Jon Voight, actor
Athletes and sports figures
- Rocky Boiman, former NFL linebacker, talk radio host
- Adrien Broner, professional boxer
- Clay Buchholz, MLB pitcher
- Zeb Colter, professional wrestling manager
- John Daly, professional golfer
- Johnny Damon, retired MLB player
- Ted DiBiase, former professional wrestler
- Mike Ditka, retired NFL player, coach and television commentator
- Bill Elliott, retired NASCAR driver
- Chase Elliott, NASCAR driver
- Hulk Hogan, former professional wrestler
- Lou Holtz, Hall of Fame college football coach
- Richie Incognito, NFL player
- Gene Keady, college basketball coach
- Bob Knight, Hall of Fame college basketball coach
- Jerry Lawler, professional wrestler
- Matt Light, retired NFL offensive tackle
- Nick Mangold, All-Pro NFL center for the New York Jets
- Mark Martin, retired NASCAR driver
- Shawne Merriman, retired NFL linebacker
- Ryan Newman, NASCAR driver
- Paul O'Neill, retired MLB baseball player
- Tito Ortiz, former UFC light-heavyweight champion
- Terrell Owens, retired NFL wide receiver and television personality
- Billy Packer, former college basketball player and color analyst
- Digger Phelps, former college basketball coach
- David Ragan, NASCAR driver
- John Rocker, retired MLB baseball player
- Dennis Rodman, retired professional basketball player and television personality
- Rex Ryan, NFL head coach for the Buffalo Bills, also former head coach for the New York Jets
- Chael Sonnen, retired UFC fighter, ESPN commentator and actor
- Latrell Sprewell, retired NBA All-Star basketball player
- Miesha Tate, current UFC women's bantamweight champion
- Mike Tyson, former professional boxer, actor
- Kevin Von Erich, former professional wrestler
- Herschel Walker, retired NFL player and MMA fighter
- Chris Weidman, former UFC middleweight champion
Commentators, writers and columnists
- Conrad Black, Canadian-born British former newspaper publisher and author
- Olavo de Carvalho, Brazilian philosopher, political commentator and essayist based in Richmond, VA
- Ann Coulter, political commentator and writer
- Adam Curry, political commentator and former MTV VJ
- Lou Dobbs, American television personality, author,radio host and host of Lou Dobbs Tonight on Fox Business
- Rabia Kazan, Turkish author & journalist, also Women's Rights advocate for the International Civil Liberties Alliance and Humans Rights Activist at United Nations
- Dmitri K. Kiselyov, head of government-owned Russian news agency Rossiya Segodnya (Russia Today) on channel Rossiya 1
- Paul J. Manafort, lobbyist, senior Republican political consultant, former director of the Center for the Study of Democratic Institutions, former consultant to ousted Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych
- Gavin McInnes, writer, creative director, actor, comedian, and co-founder of Vice Media
- Michael Scheuer, political blogger, author and former Chief of the Bin Laden Issue Station
- Hossein Shariatmadari, Iranian conservative journalist and editor-in-chief of Kayhan
- Roger L. Simon, novelist, Academy Award-nominated screenwriter, and former CEO of PJ Media (previously endorsed Marco Rubio)
- Jared Taylor, white nationalist and political writer, founder of American Renaissance magazine
- Daryush Valizadeh, author, columnist, owner of Return of Kings website
- Diana West, author and columnist
- Milo Yiannopoulos, British journalist and political commentator
- Dan Bilzerian, professional poker player, media personality (previously endorsed Rand Paul)
- Teresa Giudice, television personality from The Real Housewives of New Jersey who worked with Trump on The Celebrity Apprentice
- Jesse James, television personality and former CEO of Austin Speed Shop
- Max Keiser, host of the Keiser Report, a financial program broadcast on Russian state media channel RT
- Charlotte Laws, television host and author
- Steve Malzberg, host of The Steve Malzberg Show on Newsmax TV
- Omarosa Manigault, reality television show personality, and Baptist minister
- Dennis Michael Lynch, host of Unfiltered on Newsmax TV and founder and CEO of TV360
- Trisha Paytas, YouTube personality and entertainer
- Jeanine Pirro, judge, TV show host , and host of Justice with Judge Jeanine on Fox News Channel
- Tila Tequila, model, actress and television personality
- Ivana Trump, ex-wife of the candidate, socialite and former athlete and fashion model
- Melania Trump, wife of the candidate, jewelry and watch designer and former fashion model
- Kendra Wilkinson, glamour model, businesswoman, and television personality
- Melissa Young, Miss Wisconsin 2005
- Andy Dean, radio host
- John Fredericks, radio host
- Alex Jones, radio host (previously endorsed Rand Paul)
- David Knight, radio host
- Lars Larson, radio host
- Michael Savage, radio host
Singers and musicians
- Zoltan Bathory, guitarist of Five Finger Death Punch
- Charlie Daniels, singer, songwriter and guitarist
- Jesse Hughes, singer, songwriter and guitarist, best known as frontman of the California-based rock band Eagles of Death Metal
- Loretta Lynn, country music singer-songwriter
- Justin Moore, singer and songwriter
- Wayne Newton, entertainer and singer
- Ted Nugent, musician, singer-songwriter and political activist
- Kid Rock, musician, actor (previously endorsed Ben Carson)
- Kenny Rogers, singer, songwriter, record producer, and member of the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Sergey 'Pauk' Troitsky, leader of Russian thrash metal band Corrosia Metalla
Social and political activists
- Day Gardner founder and President of The National Black Pro Life Union and Associate Director of National Pro-Life Center.
- Jim Gilchrist, leader and co-founder of the Minuteman Project
- Jimmy McMillan, former New York City mayoral and New York gubernatorial candidate (Rent Is Too Damn High Party)
- Stefan Molyneux, Canadian blogger, and host of Freedomain Radio, Podcast
- Phyllis Schlafly, conservative activist and founder of the Eagle Forum
- Orly Taitz, dentist, attorney, and prominent leader of birther movement
- Juanita Broaddrick, former nursing home administrator, accused Bill Clinton of rape
- Paula Jones, former Arkansas state employee, accused Bill Clinton of sexual harassment
- "Candidate (P80001571) Summary Reports – 2016 Cycle". Federal Election Commission. Retrieved March 16, 2016.
- Heather Long, Donald Trump trademarks 'Make America Great Again', CNN Money (October 8, 2015).
- Tom LoBianco (May 7, 2016). "First on CNN: Cheney says he will support Trump". CNN.
- "June 7, 2016, Presidential Primary Election: Republican Delegate List" (PDF).
- Spiering, Charlie (May 12, 2016). "Dan Quayle Backs Donald Trump: 'He Knows How To Win'". Breitbart. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "Former Reagan campaign manager joins pro-Trump super PAC". POLITICO. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "NBC: Ed Rollins Joins Pro-Trump Super PAC; Says "Time For Republicans To Come Around"". Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "Ayotte will back Trump in general election". TheHill. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "Congressional Republicans Line Up Behind Trump". NPR. May 5, 2016.
- "Sen. John McCain, two other senators will support Donald Trump as GOP nominee". KTAR.com. 2016-05-05. Retrieved 2016-05-07.
- "Crapo to support Donald Trump". Morning News. May 12, 2016.
- Jacqueline Policastro (May 13, 2016). "Donald Trump takes on Washington lawmakers". WNDU.
- Max Roth and David Wells (May 12, 2016). "Hatch 'totally endorses' Trump, Lee says Trump 'scares' him". fox13now.com.
- Jessica Bringe. "Republicans, Sen. Johnson back Trump for president". Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- Alexander Bolton (May 4, 2016). "McConnell pledges to support Trump". TheHill (Blog Briefing Room).
- "Trump or not? We ask local GOP leaders". Cincinnati.com. 5 May 2016. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "S.C. delegation half-heartedly pledges to support Trump". thestate. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "Rand Paul On Trump: "I've Always Said I'll Endorse The Nominee"". BuzzFeed. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- Vaughn Hillyard. "Former GOP Nominee Bob Dole Endorses Donald Trump". NBC News. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "State GOP leaders shift support to Trump". The Clarion Ledger. 4 May 2016. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- Jim Galloway (May 16, 2016). "A blast from the past: Mack Mattingly endorses Donald Trump". Political Insider blog.
- Zac Anderson (May 10, 2016). "Buchanan backs Trump for GOP nomination". HT Politics.
- "Byrne endorses Trump". WDAM-TV. May 4, 2016.
- Bill Tomson (May 12, 2016). "Conaway backs Trump, volunteers help with ag policy". AgriPulse.
- "cn-2 Pure Politics - Congressmen Thomas Massie and Brett Guthrie say it's time for Trump to work on uniting GOP". cn-2. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "Paul Ryan isn’t yet endorsing Trump, but these nine House chairmen are". cn-2. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- Los Angeles Times (5 May 2016). "Rep. Darrell Issa endorses Donald Trump". latimes.com. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "King, Zeldin endorse Trump for president". Newsday. Retrieved 2016-05-05.
- Max Pizarro (4 May 2016). "Lance Endorses Trump for President". New Jersey News, Politics, Opinion, and Analysis. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "McCarthy backs Trump: 'I will support whoever becomes the Republican nominee'". KBAK. May 6, 2016.
- Kaitlin Riordan (May 18, 2016). "Cathy McMorris Rodgers endorses Trump for president". NWCN.com.
- "Trump scores endorsement from Michigan Rep. Candice Miller". Politico. May 4, 2016.
- "Mississippi Congressman Palazzo endorses Trump". The Clarion-Ledger. May 3, 2016.
- John Binder (May 13, 2016). "Majority Whip Steve Scalise Endorses Trump, Cites Supreme Court Nominees And Taxes As Key Issues". The Hayride.
- "Key Republican leadership in Congress endorses Trump". The Tribune. May 14, 2016.
- Will Doolittle (May 6, 2016). "Stefanik backs Trump. Putin next?". poststar.com.
- Samantha Lachman (June 24, 2014). "Elise Stefanik May Become Congress' Youngest Woman Ever". Huffington Post.
- Taylor W. Anderson (May 12, 2016). "Walden endorses Trump as Oregon GOP split on whom to support". The Bulletin.
- "Gillespie and Wittman, candidates for Va. governor, say they will support Trump". The Washington Post. May 4, 2016.
- Boyle, Matthew (25 May 2016). "Commander Ryan Zinke Backs Donald Trump for President: ‘I Want to Be Part of Team Making America Great Again’". Breitbart. Retrieved 25 May 2016.
- "Former House Speaker Boehner backs Trump". Fox News. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "Newt Gingrich Endorses Donald Trump". Fox News. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Former Congressman James Lightfoot Endorses Trump". RTT News. May 17, 2016.
- "Texas GOP Starts to Rally Behind Trump as Nominee". The Texas Tribune. May 4, 2016.
- John O'Connor (8 May 2016). "Governor Bentley announces he's supporting Donald Trump". Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "Iowa Governor Terry Branstad endorses Trump". OURQUADCITIES. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- Forum News Service (May 5, 2016). "Dalrymple to support Trump as nominee". The Bismark Tribune.
- "Gov. Mary Fallin endorses Trump's presidential bid, welcomes VP talk". KOCO-TV. May 4, 2016.
- "Nikki Haley signals support for Trump". Politico.com. May 4, 2016. Retrieved May 6, 2016.
- "Hutchinson says he will support Trump". Arkansas Online. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "McCrory Pledges to Support Donald Trump If He Wins Nomination". Progress NC Action. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "Mike Pence backs Trump, Evan Bayh backs Clinton". Tribune Star. May 5, 2016.
- "Nebraska Governor Pete Ricketts Will Endorse Donald Trump". TIME. May 5, 2016.
- "Nev. Gov. Brian Sandoval endorses Trump, N.M. Gov. Susana Martinez on the fence". Fox News Latino. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- Greg Neumann (4 May 2016). "UPDATE: Gov. Walker will support Trump as GOP nominee". Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "Guam Republicans to endorse Trump in GOP convention". Postguam. May 17, 2016.
- Sun, Baltimore. "Ehrlich, former Kasich backer, endorses Trump to defeat Clinton". baltimoresun.com. Retrieved 2016-05-17.
- "Gilmore: I’ll lead Trump’s voter registration in Virginia". TheHill. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- Sherfinski, David (May 4, 2016). "Mike Huckabee: I’m ‘all in’ to help Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton". Washington Times.
- "Former US ambassador to China and failed presidential candidate Jon Huntsman endorses Donald Trump". Shanghaiist. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- Guest, Steve (May 4, 2016). "Jindal: ‘My Vote’s For Trump’". The Daily Caller.
- Ethan Groothuis. "Tim Pawlenty doesn’t agree with everything Trump says, but will support him". BringMeTheNews.com. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- Bash, Dana (May 5, 2016). "First on CNN: Rick Perry endorses Donald Trump for president". CNN. Retrieved 5 May 2016.
- "Sundquist backs Trump; keeps old campaign committee going". Humphrey on the Hill. 2016-05-09. Retrieved 2016-05-17.
- Emily Lawler (May 17, 2016). "Michigan Lt. Gov. Brian Calley endorses Donald Trump, Twitter goes nuts". MLive.com.
- Tyler O'Neil (May 11, 2016). "David Lane, Head of Pastors in Politics Org, Presents Argument For Donald Trump". PJ Media.
- The Auditor (May 21, 2016). "How many N.J. lawmakers rallied with Trump and Christie?". NJ.
- "Tulsa Mayor Says He Supports Trump For President". 7 May 2016. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- JNI Media. "Jewish Billionaire Sheldon Adelson Endorses Trump for President". Breaking Israel News - Israel Latest News, Israel Prophecy News. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- Jonathan Swan (21 May 2016). "Multi-millionaire Foster Friess all-in for Trump". The Hill. Retrieved 21 May 2016.
- Billionaire GOP Stanley Hubbard likens Trump to Gen. Patton. Fox News. May 16, 2016.
- Gass, Nick (4 May 2016). "Langone: Trump will 'do a hell of a good job,' I hope". Politico. Retrieved 6 May 2016.
- "87-Year-Old Billionaire Endorses Trump, Says He Doesn't Care If It's A Mistake Since He'll Be Dead - ThinkProgress". ThinkProgress. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "‘Duck Dynasty’ Patriarch Phil Robertson Will Back Donald Trump". Breitbart. May 10, 2016. Retrieved 11 May 2016.
- Lucinda Shen (10 May 2016). "Silicon Valley Titan Peter Thiel Is Backing Donald Trump". Fortune. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- Forum News Service (6 May 2016). "Burgum endorses Trump, cites his outsider status, business acumen". Bismarck Tribune. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- MICHAEL EDISON HAYDEN (May 11, 2016). "Hard-line Indian Hindu Group Prayerfully Endorses Donald Trump". ABC News.
- Sherfinski, David (20 May 2016). "NRA endorsing Donald Trump for president". Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- Josefin Dolsten (4 May 2016). "Republican Jewish Group Endorses Donald Trump, Exacerbating Feud". The Forward. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "North Korea editorial praises 'wise' Trump". BBC News. Retrieved 2016-06-01.
- Kaitlan Collins (10 May 2016). "Dean Cain Endorses Donald Trump - The Daily Caller". The Daily Caller. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- Fredreka Schouten (19 May 2016). "Stacey Dash, LendingTree founder back Donald Trump super PAC". USA Today. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- Jim Hoft (May 12, 2016). "'Cheers' Actor Endorses Trump: The Only Candidate Out There Is Trump, Because He's a Builder". Gateway Pundit.
- "Fred 'The Hammer' Williamson Endorses Donald Trump". May 2, 2016. Retrieved May 6, 2016.
- "Yankee-killing Hall of Famer is the latest to endorse Donald Trump". NJ. 20 May 2016. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- "WSU football coach Mike Leach endorses Trump at Spokane rally". 7 May 2016. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- Iyer, Vinnie (21 May 2016). "Donald Trump's latest 'Golden' endorsement: Jack Nicklaus". Sporting News. Retrieved 21 May 2016.
- Arthur Weinstein (May 14, 2016). "Curt Schilling endorses Donald Trump, rips Hillary Clinton and media". Sporting News.
- Wayne Allyn Root (March 23, 2016). "Piers Morgan, welcome to Team Trump". Fox News.
- Brendan Karet. "Sean Hannity Endorses Trump, Lashes Out At Paul Ryan For "Sabotage"". Media Matters for America. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "WHOA! Rush Limbaugh Just Made a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT About DONALD TRUMP". Political Insider.
- Miranda Blue (May 11, 2016). "Anti-Abortion Extremist Troy Newman Backs Trump". Right Wing Watch.
- Wurzelbacher, Joe (May 30, 2016). "Joe the Plumber Backing Trump All the Way: ‘Stop the Holier-Than-Thou Nonsense’". Breitbart. Retrieved 30 May 2016.
- Chris Cillizza (2016-01-12). "Pat Buchanan says Donald Trump is the future of the Republican Party". Washington Post.
- F.H. Buckley. "The Case for Trump". The American Spectator.
- Philip Rucker (21 March 2016). "Trump questions need for NATO, outlines noninterventionist foreign policy". Washington Post. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- Ferris, Sarah (February 28, 2016). "GOP senator expected to endorse Trump". The Hill. Retrieved February 28, 2016.
- Jonah Shepp. "Trump’s National Security Chair Is Jeff Sessions -- NYMag". Daily Intelligencer. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "Scott Brown to endorse Trump". The Washington Post. February 2, 2016.
- "Former GOP Sen. Bob Kasten joins Trump foreign policy team". Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. April 3, 2016.
- HERB JACKSON (April 24, 2016). "Trump may need delegate votes from lobbyist-heavy New Jersey GOP reps". NorthJersey.com.
- Robert Costa (22 March 2016). "Lou Barletta, an immigration hard-liner in Congress, endorses Trump". Washington Post. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "PA-11: Barletta Endorses Santorum’s Presidential Campaign". Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "Chris Collins becomes first sitting member of Congress to endorse Trump". The Buffalo News. February 24, 2016.
- "Rep. Reed endorses Jeb Bush - City & Region". The Buffalo News. 2015-07-28. Retrieved 2016-02-25.
- Streiff (April 2, 2016). "BREAKING. North Dakota Representative Kevin Cramer Will Endorse Donald Trump". Red State. Retrieved 3 April 2016.
- "Tenn. lawmaker casts vote early for Trump". The Hill. February 29, 2016. Retrieved February 29, 2016.
- "Rep. John Duncan Endorses The Donald: Trump Will Use ‘Tremendous Leverage on Trade’". Breitbart. April 30, 2016.
- Weigel, David. "Rep. Renee Ellmers votes for Trump". The Washington Post. Retrieved 2016-03-15.
- Gass, Nick (February 24, 2016). "Duncan Hunter endorses Donald Trump". Politico. Retrieved February 25, 2016.
- "Trump nabs endorsement from Pennsylvania Rep. Tom Marino". Politico. February 29, 2016. Retrieved February 29, 2016.
- "Donald Trump snags endorsements from two GOP chairmen". TheHill.
- "Reed endorses Trump for President". The Evening Tribune (Hornell). March 16, 2016. Retrieved March 16, 2016.
- Goode, Virgil (November 2, 2015). "Former Rep. Virgil Goode: Donald Trump For President, ‘Only Candidate Truly Focused On’ Immigration". Breitbart.
- TEGNA. "Former Rep. Bob Livingston endorses Trump". WWL. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "Former Sacramento Rep. Doug Ose endorses Donald Trump". The Sacramento Bee. February 29, 2016.
- Hosenball, Mark and Holland, Steve (February 26, 2016). "Trump being advised by ex-U.S. Lieutenant General who favors closer Russia ties". Reuters.
- Sanger, David E. and Haberman, Maggie (March 26, 2016). "In Donald Trump's Worldview, America Comes First, and Everybody Else Pays". The New York Times.
- "Major General Bert. K. Mizusawa". rs.nato.int.
- Lisa Riley Roche (February 22, 2016). "Cruz, Sanders are Utahns' pick for president; Trump announces Utah organization". Desert News. Retrieved March 21, 2016.
- "General Robert C. Oaks". af.mil.
- "Retired U.S. Army Major General Paul E Vallely endorses Trump for President of the United States". Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "General Paul Vallely". Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "Paul E. Vallely". 101st Airborne 327 Infantry.
- "Chris Christie Endorses Donald Trump". The New York Times. February 26, 2016. Retrieved February 26, 2016.
- "LePage endorses Trump for president". WMTW.com. February 26, 2016. Retrieved February 26, 2016.
- "Gov. Rick Scott of Florida Endorses Donald Trump". The New York Times. March 16, 2016. Retrieved March 16, 2016.
- "Trump gains an edge in Northern Marianas". March 11, 2016. Retrieved March 11, 2016.
- "Former Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer Endorses Donald Trump". Talking Points Memo. February 27, 2016. Retrieved February 27, 2016.
- "Trump's N.J. delegate slate includes Chris Christie and son". NJ.com. Retrieved 2016-05-17.
Other names on list include former Gov. Donald DiFrancesco
- "Transcript: Sarah Palin endorses Donald Trump". The New York Daily News. January 19, 2016.
- DelReal, Jose (January 27, 2016). "Trump picks up endorsement from S.C. Lt. Gov. Henry McMaster". The Washington Post. Retrieved May 25, 2016.
- Dinan, Stephen (March 14, 2016). "Florida Attorney General Bondi endorses Trump". The Washington Times. Retrieved May 13, 2016.
- Vitali, Ali (February 19, 2016). "Donald Trump Touts South Carolina Endorsement". NBC News. Retrieved February 19, 2016.
- "Donald J. Trump Endorsed by Jeff DeWit, State Treasurer of Arizona". Blog.4president.org. January 20, 2016.
- Kiely, Kathy (August 21, 2015). "The Trump Bowl: Republican Front-Runner Packs 'Em In For Friday Night Rally". Bloomberg.
- "Donald J. Trump Files to be on the Ballot in Alabama". Blog.4president.org. November 5, 2015.
- "Waterbury State Rep. Tony D'Amelio Backs Trump". courant.com. April 21, 2016.
- Lynn Hatter. "NW Fla. Republican Matt Gaetz Announces Congressional Bid, Endorses Donald Trump". Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "Donald Trump Atlanta Rally". GAPundit. October 10, 2015.
- "Donald Trump snags his first Gold Dome supporter". Atlanta Journal-Constitution (blog). October 6, 2015.
- "Donald J. Trump Receives Endorsement of Iowa State Senator Brad Zaun". The Star-Ledger. October 15, 2015.
- "Geoff Diehl becomes first Massachusetts lawmaker to endorse Donald Trump". The Enterprise. February 24, 2016.
- "Brandenburg throws support behind Trump". The Macomb Daily. February 20, 2016.
- "Hune endorses Trump". Daily Press & Argus, livingstondaily.com. 29 February 2016. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- Mullins, Kaitlin (March 3, 2016). "Local politician endorses Trump". The Daily Leader. Retrieved March 7, 2016.
- "Brent Jones: Why I Decided to Endorse Donald J. Trump - Nevada News and Views". Nevada News and Views. Retrieved 2016-02-04.
- "Trump, speaking in NH: Politicians are 'all talk, no action'". New Hampshire Union Leader.
- "Donald Trump names NH co-chairman". New Hampshire Union Leader. June 29, 2015. Retrieved July 17, 2015.
- Ben Jacobs. "'This country's bankrupt': supporters keep Donald Trump in business". The Guardian. Retrieved July 17, 2015.
- "Donald J. Trump Announces the Formation of "Veterans for Trump" Coalition in New Hampshire". Democracy in Action. July 23, 2015.
- DiStaso, John (23 July 2015). "Trump unveils New Hampshire veterans coalition". WMUR-TV.
- "Donald J. Trump Endorsed by New Hampshire State Representative Stephen Stepanek". Donald J Trump for President. Retrieved July 17, 2015.
- Cleveland, Kathy (March 20, 2015). "Donald Trump tells Amherst party-goers ‘I’m going to make this country rich’". NashuaTelegraph.com. Retrieved July 17, 2015.
- "Donald Trump makes 3 new hires in New Hampshire". WMUR-TV. March 31, 2015. Retrieved July 17, 2015.
- Epstein, Reid J. (June 16, 2015). "Donald Trump Vows to Disrupt Crowded GOP Presidential Race". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved July 17, 2015.
- "Robert Fisher". Facebook. January 29, 2016. Retrieved January 29, 2016.
- "N.J. GOP lawmaker chooses Trump over Christie for 2016 prez race". The Star-Ledger. October 14, 2015.
- Max Pizarro (2016-02-09). "Pennacchio Backs Donald Trump for President | New Jersey News, Politics, Opinion, and Analysis". Politickernj.com. Retrieved 2016-02-19.
- "Donald J. Trump Announces New York State Campaign Leadership Organization". Blog.4president.org. April 6, 2016.
- "Donald J. Trump Receives Endorsements from #Oklahoma Leaders. #Trump2016 #MakeAmericaGreatAgain". Twitter. October 15, 2015.
- "HD-150: Vereb Endorses Trump".
- "Donald J. Trump Announces Joseph A. Trillo as Rhode Island Honorary Chairman". Blog.4president.org. January 13, 2016.
- Andrew Shain (March 19, 2015). "2016 in SC: Donald Trump headlining Horry County GOP convention". The State. Retrieved July 17, 2015.
- "Donald J. Trump Expands Team in South Carolina". Donald J Trump for President. May 6, 2015. Retrieved July 17, 2015.
- Jones, Chris (18 March 2016). "Utah Speaker of the House endorses Trump". KUTV. Retrieved 19 March 2016.
- Jayne, Greg (March 20, 2016). "Jayne: Benton endorsing Trump: Blowhards of a feather...". The Columbian.
- "West Virginia Secretary of State, List of Candidates". January 21, 2016.
- "Phil Hart -- Former Idaho State Rep. Phil Hart Endorses Trump for President". Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- The Moon Griffon Show, January 5, 2016
- WAFB Staff (26 February 2016). "Former state Senator and ATC Commissioner Troy Hebert endorses T - KSLA News 12 Shreveport, Louisiana News Weather & Sports". Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "The Trump Campaign Releases Initial List of 'Women for Trump' Coalition in New Hampshire". Democracy in Ac. July 9, 2015.
- "Donald J. Trump Announces County Chairs in New Hampshire". Dchump for President. May 21, 2015. Retrieved July 17, 2015.
- Rucker, Philip (January 25, 2016). "S.C. Republican who called Trump". The Washington Post. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
- Jose A. DelReal and Ed O'Keefe (2016-01-28). "Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio endorses Trump". Washington Post.
- Reston, Maeve (2016-01-28). "Arizona's 'Sheriff Joe' Arpaio endorses Trump". CNN.
- Shapiro, Rachel (March 2, 2016). "S.I.'s Joe Borelli, Ron Castorina endorse Donald Trump". Staten Island Advance. Retrieved March 3, 2016.
- "Long-time Republican Charles Evers Joins Madison Mayor, Others on Trump's Mississippi Team". Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "DONALD TRUMP ENDORSED IN BROOKLYN". Retrieved March 27, 2016.
- Figueroa, Laura (April 6, 2016). "Edward Mangano, John Jay LaValle endorse Trump for president". Newsday. Retrieved April 6, 2016.
- LaRocco, Paul (March 14, 2016). "Joseph Mondello, Nassau GOP chairman, endorses Donald Trump". Newsday. Retrieved March 14, 2016.
- Hambrick, Greg (December 14, 2015). "Donald Trump's Virginia State Chair: Corey Stewart". Patch.com.
- "Brother of slain civil rights leader Medgar Evers endorses Trump". The Clarion-Ledger.
- "Rudy Giuliani: 'I'll Endorse Trump'". April 19, 2016. Retrieved April 21, 2016.
- "S.I.'s Joe Borelli, Ron Castorina endorse Donald Trump". SILive.com. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- Hohmann, James (March 1, 2016). "The Daily 202: Why Donald Trump’s support keeps expanding". The Washington Post. Retrieved March 1, 2016.
- "Donald Trump's Three Friends in Finance". Wall Street Journal. March 5, 2016.
- "Vladimir Putin should be in charge of Europe, says Bernie Ecclestone". April 19, 2016. Retrieved April 24, 2016.
- Leslie Shaffer (March 14, 2016). "Faber: Central banks will create global socialism". CNBC. Retrieved March 14, 2016.
- Bonesteel, Matt (May 4, 2016). "A guide to sports stars’ endorsements of 2016 presidential candidates". Washington Post. Retrieved May 4, 2016.
- Amy Harder. "Billionaire Harold Hamm Endorses Donald Trump, Calling Him ‘Best Choice’". WSJ.
- "Billionaire Carl Icahn wants to be Trump's Treasury Secretary after all". CNN. August 7, 2015.
- "Carl Icahn accepts Donald Trump's offer to be Treasury Secretary". Business Insider. August 8, 2015.
- Kiyosaki, Robert (20 October 2015). "Why America Needs Donald Trump". Jetset Magazine. Retrieved 21 November 2015.
- "Donald Trump allies quietly seek money from rich, anonymous patrons". CNN. Retrieved 2015-09-12.
- "Donald Trump announces two new SC hires in presidential bid". The State. August 25, 2015.
- "Carl Paladino: Donald Trump will take New York | On Air Videos | Fox Business". Video.foxbusiness.com. Retrieved 2016-02-25.
- "Dan Pena on Trump". Facebook.com.
- Maryalice Parks (September 25, 2015). "'Duck Dynasty' Star Willie Robertson Backs Trump, Saying 'I Do Like Me Some Trump'". ABC News. Retrieved September 26, 2015.
- Margaret Newkirk (2015-06-30). "Bobby Jindal Gets Endorsement of Willie Robertson of Duck Dynasty - Bloomberg Politics". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2016-02-25.
- "Only Donald Trump can beat ruthless Hillary; here’s why". October 29, 2015. Retrieved December 21, 2015.
- "Donald Trump just gave an amazingly surreal speech in Las Vegas". Retrieved 2015-09-12.
- "'American Chopper' star endorses Trump". TheHill. Retrieved 2016-02-25.
- Kevin Cirilli (8 January 2016). "In Iowa, Donald Trump Jr. Pulls the Trigger for His Dad". Bloomberg.com/politics. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- Giampia, Nick (2016-02-18). "Eric Trump: Everything My Father Touches Turns to Gold". Fox Business. Retrieved 2016-02-27.
- "Ivanka Trump touts dad's deal making in radio ad - CNNPolitics.com". CNN. Retrieved 2016-01-23.
- Gasparino, Charlie (2015-09-03). "Steve Wynn Now Trump Campaign Adviser | Fox Business". Fox Business. Retrieved 2016-02-29.
- Geoff Pender, The Clarion-Ledger (6 March 2016). "Business leader Wirt Yerger III endorses Trump". The Clarion Ledger. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "The Trump Doctrine: Peace Through Strength". The National Interest.
- "Ben Carson Endorses Donald Trump, Saying 'We Buried the Hatchet'". The New York Times. March 11, 2016.
- "La fachosphère en pince pour Trump". Libération.fr. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "Far Right In Europe Hope Donald Trump Will Set Them Free". BuzzFeed.
- "US election 2016: Russian state TV backs 'anti-establishment' Trump". BBC News. March 15, 2016.
- "'Maybe we are underestimating his ability' Farage backs Trump in White House race". Daily Express. 4 March 2016. Retrieved 20 April 2016.
- "ian bremmer on Twitter". Twitter.
- DIETER NAGL. "The head of the youth organization of Belgium's right-wing party...". Getty Images.
- "Nick Griffin". Twitter. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- Vishnu Gupta [vishnuhindusena] (April 27, 2016). "Neither any actor nor any politician or sportsmen,my hero is @realDonaldTrump bcz he vowed to finish radical Islam. @ArRuple @BasimaFaysal" (Tweet).
- Farrell, Paul (March 29, 2016). "Donald Trump wins backing of former Australian Labor leader Mark Latham". The Guardian.
- East, Kristen (February 27, 2016). "Jean-Marie Le Pen endorses Donald Trump". Politico.
- "Belgium Party Leader Endorses Trump". March 22, 2016.
- Zack Beauchamp (8 April 2016). "Watch: a ridiculous pro-Trump video starring Greek neo-Nazis". Vox.
- "'Donald Trump is a hero': Italy's far-right leader".
- Naguib Sawiris [NaguibSawiris] (June 16, 2015). "I think i ll support Donald Trump for next US presidency elections,a successful entrepreneur did well for himself will do well for America !" (Tweet).
- "Vojislav Šešelj – 19 of Donald Trump's Weirdest Celebrity Endorsements". Rolling Stone.
- "La fachosphère en pince pour Trump". Liberation.
- Cluskey, Peter (December 8, 2015). "Geert Wilders hopes Trump will become next US president". The Irish Times.
- on YouTube
- "Donald Trump "America's Zhirinovsky"? - See what Zhirinovsky says about this comparison". Wackoz.com.
- National Enquirer Endorses Trump, Calls Rubio ‘Nerdy’, March 8, 2016, retrieved March 8, 2016
- "Trump gets endorsement from newspaper owned by his son-in-law", The Hill, April 12, 2016, retrieved April 12, 2016
- "The Post endorses Donald Trump", New York Post, April 14, 2016, retrieved April 14, 2016
- Ellefson, Lindsey (22 January 2016). "Donald Trump Gets Endorsed by National Black Republican Association". Mediaite. Retrieved 22 January 2016.
- "PROUD OF THE BLUES hereby endorses Donald Trump". February 14, 2016. Retrieved February 14, 2016.
- "Rent Is Too Damn High Party founder Jimmy McMillan endorses Donald Trump for president". January 29, 2016. Retrieved January 29, 2016.
- Howell, Kellan (March 30, 2016). "National Border Patrol Council endorses Donald Trump". The Washington Times.
- "New England Police Union Endorses Donald Trump". Retrieved 2015-12-10.
- "Pro-Trump Pastor Mark Burns Says Hillary Clinton Endorses Black 'Genocide’". The Daily Beast. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "Evangelical leader Jerry Falwell Jr. endorses Trump". January 26, 2016. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
- "Heard on the Trail." The Economist 26 March 2016: 32. print.
- "Texas Pastor Robert Jeffress: 'God Bless Donald Trump'". Retrieved February 26, 2016.
- "Southern Baptist Convention Minister, Dr. James F. Linzey Endorses Donald J. Trump". Christian News Wire. Retrieved February 15, 2016.
- "Black Pastor: Donald Trump Is The Man". December 31, 2015. Retrieved February 15, 2016.
- "Prominent Televangelist Says He Will Endorse Donald Trump". February 14, 2016. Retrieved February 15, 2016.
- "Kirstie Alley endorses Trump". April 8, 2016. Retrieved April 8, 2016.
- Konerman, Jennifer (March 19, 2016). "Scott Baio Endorses Donald Trump: "He Speaks Like I Speak"". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved March 20, 2016.
- "Stephen Baldwin Donald Trump is fantastic and would make a great president". Retrieved 2015-10-22.
- "Donald Trump gets coveted Gary Busey endorsement ahead of big debate". Fox News. Retrieved 2015-09-15.
- "Robert Davi: Donald Trump is the John Wayne of Politics". Breitbart.
- Stated on the Michael Medved radio show on April 13, 2016 that he loved and supported Donald Trump and hoped he would become the 45th president of the United States of America
- "Lou Ferrigno -- 'I Love Donald Trump'". TMZ. Retrieved July 28, 2015.
- "What Draws Some Jewish Voters to Donald Trump? His 'Chutzpah.'". The Forward. January 19, 2016. Retrieved March 13, 2016.
- Christian Datoc (29 December 2015). "Jerry Lewis Backs Trump [VIDEO] - The Daily Caller". The Daily Caller. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- Yilek, Caitlin (March 7, 2016). "Soft-porn actress endorses Trump". The Hill. Retrieved March 7, 2016.
- "Jean-Claude Van Damme affiche son soutien à Donald Trump" [Jean-Claude Van Damme shows his support for Donald Trump]. Parismatch.com (in français). March 14, 2016.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Jon Voight Endorses Donald Trump for President". March 9, 2016. Retrieved March 9, 2016.
- Evans, Gavin (May 4, 2016). "Controversial Boxer Adrien Broner Supports Donald Trump: 'Everything He's Saying Is Correct'". Complex. Retrieved May 4, 2016.
- "The surprising reason Clay Buchholz is rooting for Donald Trump". Yahoo Sports. Retrieved 2016-02-17.
- "Another WWE Talent Endorses Donald Trump, Rob Van Dam Shoot Interview Highlights (Video), Edge". PWMania. February 22, 2016.
- "Boys of Dumber: Dopey Damon joins O'Neill on Team Trump". Daily News. March 1, 2016. Retrieved March 20, 2016.
- "I'm WWE Hall of Famer The "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase and I'm taking your questions at 7PM!". Retrieved 2016-02-03.
- "Mike Ditka says Donald Trump can make America great again". USA Today. Retrieved 2015-09-12.
- Gluck, Jeff (February 29, 2016). "NASCAR CEO Brian France, some drivers endorse Donald Trump for president". USA Today. Gannett. Retrieved February 29, 2016.
- Neidig, Harper (March 19, 2016). "NFL player accused of bullying tweets Trump support". The Hill. Retrieved March 19, 2016.
- VanWyngarden, Bruce (February 10, 2016). "Jerry 'The King' Lawler is a Trump Man". The Memphis Flyer. Retrieved February 12, 2016.
- "Donald Trump 2016: Trump appears at car dealer Ernie Boch Jr.'s upscale Boston fundraiser". Politico. Retrieved 2015-09-12.
- "NFL star Nick Mangold introduces Trump". TheHill. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- Ryan, Nate (March 7, 2016). "Mark Martin becomes latest NASCAR notable to endorse Donald Trump". NBC Sports. Retrieved March 7, 2016.
- "MMA Fighter Tito Ortiz Endorses Trump: ‘He Can Make America Great Again’". The Blaze. January 29, 2016.
- "Terrell Owens Endorses Donald Trump For President". Thacover2.com. June 16, 2015. Retrieved July 17, 2015.
- "Former Buffalo Bills Player Endorses Donald Trump for President!". Mix 96. 16 June 2015.
- Hogan, Kevin (April 10, 2016). "The Strange Tale of Donald Trump's 1989 Biking Extravaganza". Politico. Retrieved April 12, 2016.
- Peters, Micah (April 18, 2016). "Rex Ryan endorses Donald Trump because of course he does". FOX Sports. Retrieved April 18, 2016.
- Fox Sports (February 3, 2016). "Chael Sonnen: 'I'm a huge supporter of Donald Trump'". Fox Sports.
- "Latrell Sprewell on Twitter: "@realDonaldTrump Has my vote for President, thx for telling the truth!!!!"". Twitter. 2016-02-01. Retrieved 2016-02-19.
- Radio 1090 AM (March 31, 2016). "Tate for Trump". Radio 1090 AM.
- "Kevin Von Erich on Twitter: "Craig James is a good friend, honest & level headed. He would not say this if it weren't true"". Twitter. 2016-03-26. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
- Peter, Josh (August 29, 2015). "Herschel Walker: Donald Trump is 'my frontrunner' for president". USA TODAY Sports. Retrieved September 3, 2015.
- Simon, Zane (October 28, 2015). "Vitor may be in Carson's corner, but Donald Trump has Chris Weidman". SB Nation Bloody Elbow. Retrieved December 16, 2015.
- Black, Conrad (15 December 2015). "Donald Trump Is the Good Guy". National Review.
- "My candidate is Donald Trump, the man with two golden balls".
- "Coulter Endorses Trump – Says Bush, Rubio and Perry Are Midgets Who Would Doom GOP". Ring of Fire. July 27, 2015.
- "Adam Curry announced on the July 23, 2015, episode of The No Agenda Show that he officially endorses Trump for president in the 2016 election". Adam.curry.com. Retrieved 2016-02-19.
- "Audio: No Agenda Episode 741 - Bad Optics". No Agenda. Episode 741. "I, Adam Curry, am as of today, officially, officially announcing my full support my endorsement, my coveted endorsement ... for Donald Trump for Republican candidate for the Presidency of the United States of America". Event occurs at 88:18. Retrieved 2016-01-30. Unknown parameter
- "Lou Dobbs: The O.G. Cable News Xenophobe Who Loves Donald Trump". March 3, 2016. Retrieved March 7, 2016.
- "Turkish Americans for a Trump!". Retrieved April 9, 2016.
- "US election 2016: Russian state TV backs 'anti-establishment' Trump". BBC News. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "In Choosing Kiselyov, Media Critics Say Putin Opts For Personal Propagandist". RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- Burns, Alexander and Haberman, Maggie (March 28, 2016). "Donald Trump Hires Paul Manafort to Lead Delegate Effort". The New York Times.
- Levy, Clifford J. (September 30, 2007). "Ukranian Prime Minister Reinvents Himself". The New York Times.
- McInnes, Gavin. "Donald Trump’s Muslim ban ‘is exactly what we need right now’". The Rebel.
- "The fallout of Trump’s Muslim ban proposal". Fox News.
- Scheuer, Mike (2016-01-20). "Is there an America-First enemy of interventionism among the presidential candidates?".
- Faghihi, Rohollah (2016-04-05). "Trump's unlikely Iranian fans". Al-Monitor. Retrieved 2016-04-08.
- "Ex-Rubio Backer Supports Trump". LifeZette. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- Is Trump Our Last Chance?
- White Nationalists Continue to Support Trump Through Robocalls
- "Pro-Rape Leader Endorses Donald Trump". Retrieved 2016-02-06.
- "Diana West: It’s Time to Rally Around Donald Trump". Breitbart. 26 December 2015.
- "Yiannopoulos on Sky News: 'Trump Will Make America Fabulous Again!'". Breitbart.com. 2016-01-15. Retrieved 2016-02-03.
- Datoc, Christian (16 December 2015). "Dan Bilzerian Instagram Billionaire Playboy Endorses Trump". The Daily Caller.
- "Bustle". Bustle. Retrieved 2016-02-25.
- Jagannathan, Meera (February 10, 2016). "'Real Housewives' ex-con Teresa Giudice endorses Donald Trump: 'I think he'll make a great President'". Daily News. Retrieved February 19, 2016.
- "Jesse James Endorses Donald Trump: 'This Guy Is The Real Deal'". Jan 19, 2016. Retrieved Jan 20, 2016.
- "Max Keiser Endorses Donald Trump". January 26, 2016. Retrieved January 28, 2016.
- "Donald Trump spews racist and fascist views to attract more support". Maxkeiser.com. February 18, 2016.
- Laws, Charlotte (27 August 2015). "Confessions Of A Closet Trump Supporter". The Daily Caller.
- Steve Guest (5 April 2016). "CNN Host Ends Interview Over Hillary's Defense Of Rapist - The Daily Caller". The Daily Caller. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "Trump endorsed by several black pastors including Omarosa after NY meeting". December 1, 2015. Retrieved February 1, 2016.
- "Dennis Michael Lynch on Trump: 'He Says What He Feels'". Newsmax. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- Paytas, Trisha. "Why I'm Voting Trump". YouTube. Retrieved July 29, 2015.
- "Breaking: Judge Jeanine just tweeted endorsing Trump". Redstatewatcher.com. Retrieved 2016-02-03.
- "Tila Tequila Kicked Off Show Over Disturbing Hitler Comments". Tila Tequila: Up Close & Personal.
- Rappeport, Alan (July 28, 2015). "Donald Trump Aide Apologizes for Saying, 'You Can't Rape Your Spouse'". The New York Times. Retrieved August 2, 2015.
- "Ivana Trump: Donald didn’t rape me — and he'd be a great president". Retrieved 2016-03-20.
- "Melania speaks at Donald Trump South Carolina victory speech". CNN. Retrieved 2016-02-29.
- Collins, Kaitlan (March 31, 2016). "Kendra Wilkinson Just Endorsed Donald Trump". The Daily Caller.
- Manchester, Julia (March 30, 2016). "Stricken ex-beauty queen emotionally thanks Trump". C.
- Jason Howerton. "Watch Anderson Cooper's Tense Clash With Pro-Donald Trump Guest That Had Him Apologizing Before the Show Was Over". The Blaze. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "Virginia Radio Host Endorses Trump for President". Breitbart. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "Alex Jones Defends Donald Trump". Retrieved 2016-03-21.
- "Alex Jones Endorses Rand Paul: ‘America Needs Real Change’". The Daily Beast. Retrieved 2016-02-25.
- "Conservatives Tell Media Matters". March 4, 2016. Retrieved March 4, 2016.
- "Can Trump Beat Hillary? Larson Says Reagan Trailed Carter by 25 in 1980". March 10, 2016. Retrieved March 10, 2016.
- "Why I’m Endorsing Donald Trump for President". March 10, 2016. Retrieved March 10, 2016.
- Unruh, Bob (July 10, 2015). "Trump Earns Michael Savage's Acclaim: 'Yes, I would absolutely support him'". WDN. Retrieved July 12, 2015.
- The Savage Nation- Michael Savage- June 16, 2015 (Full Show). YouTube. June 16, 2015.
- the YouTube link was the Savage radio show on the day Trump announced during June, expressing conditional support by Savage of the Trump candidacy, specifically with Savage saying he "would vote for Trump" given the conditions (explicitly called out by Savage) that Trump ran as and became the Republican nominee as opposed to running third-party or independent, and secondly, that after becoming nominee Trump selected a conservative choice (Savage mentioned e.g. Ben Carson) for his vice presidential pick. The WND article is from July a few weeks later, and although Savage is still using somewhat-conditional language by saying he "would" support Trump (as opposed to saying flat-out that he "does" support Trump), the longer present-tense quotation where Savage says "I back him... none of the other candidates..." strongly suggests a fullblown best-pick-endorsement. "Michael Savage Rand Paul and Ted Cruz trustworthy, Marco Rubio a "sleazeball"". YouTube. 2013-01-23. Retrieved 2016-02-19.
- Bowar, Chad (2015-09-15). "FFDP’s Zoltan Bathory Tweets Support of Donald Trump". Loudwire. Archived from the original on 2015-12-11.
- "RobinSpringerJr". Retrieved 2016-02-19.[dead link]
- "The Devil and Jesse Hughes: The Donald Trump-Supporting, Drug-Hoovering Frontman for Eagles of Death Metal Will Not Apologize for Anything «". Grantland.com. Retrieved 2016-02-19.
- "Country musician Loretta Lynn to Trump: Call me". Reuters. Retrieved January 11, 2015.
- "Justin Moore Supports Donald Trump for President". Taste of Country. 3 March 2016. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "Wayne Newton all in on Trump". The Hill. October 6, 2015. Retrieved November 3, 2015.
- "Trump Supporter Ted Nugent Says He Only Watches Megyn Kelly On Fox To Masturbate". July 31, 2015.
- Hiatt, Brian (2016-02-01). "Kid Rock: 'I'm Digging Donald Trump'". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2016-02-19.
- "Kid Rock Likes Ben Carson For 2016". The Daily Caller. 2013-07-22. Retrieved 2016-02-19.
- "Meet 10 Celebrities Proudly Supporting Donald Trump... You'll NEVER Hear This From the Media". Conservative Tribune. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- Wall posts by Sergey Troitsky. Corrosia Metalla official page. 6 January 2016.
- "Donald J. Trump Endorsed by National Black Pro-Life Union President - Christian Newswire".
- "Minuteman Project Leader Endorses Donald Trump for President! Suggests Cruz Run as VP.". Minuteman Project. August 3, 2015.
- "Stefan Molyneux Why I Support Donald Trump". January 10, 2016. Retrieved March 13, 2016.
- "Phylis Schlafly: Donald Trump is 'Last Hope for America'". December 20, 2015. Retrieved December 21, 2015.
- "Orly Taitz Endorses Donald Trump". Retrieved 2016-03-20.
- Collins, Eliza (January 7, 2016). "Bill Clinton rape accuser says she's backing Trump". Politico.
- Kurtz, Judy (February 3, 2016). "Paula Jones: I like Trump". TheHill. Retrieved February 3, 2016.