List of airports in Anguilla
This is a list of airports in Anguilla.
Anguilla is a British overseas territory in the Caribbean, one of the most northerly of the Leeward Islands in the Lesser Antilles. It consists of the main island of Anguilla itself, approximately 26 km (16 mi) long by 5 km (3.1 mi) wide at its widest point, together with a number of much smaller islands and cays with no permanent population. The island's capital is The Valley.
|The Valley||TQPF||AXA||Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport||Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.|
- Transport in Anguilla
- List of airports by ICAO code: T#TQ - Anguilla
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: North America#Anguilla (United Kingdom)
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "UN Location Codes: Anguilla". UN/LOCODE 2011-2. UNECE. 28 February 2012.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles> – includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Anguilla – IATA and ICAO codes
- World Aero Data: Anguilla – ICAO codes and coordinates