List of airports in Barbados
This is a list of airports in Barbados.
Barbados, situated just east of the Caribbean Sea, is a West Indian continental island-nation in the western Atlantic Ocean. It is considered a part of the Lesser Antilles. Its closest island neighbours are Martinique, Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines to the west. To the south lies Trinidad and Tobago with which Barbados now shares a fixed official maritime boundary and also the South American mainland. Bridgetown is the capital and largest city in Barbados.
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
|Location served||Parish||ICAO||IATA||Airport name||Coordinates||Status|
|Bridgetown||Christ Church||TBPB||BGI||Grantley Adams International Airport||Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.||Operational|
|Bridgetown||Saint Michael||TBPO||Bridgetown Heliport||Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.||Closed|
- Transport in Barbados
- List of airports by ICAO code: T#TB - Barbados
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: North America#Barbados
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "UN Location Codes: Barbados". UN/LOCODE 2011-2. UNECE. 28 February 2012.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles> – includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Barbados
- World Aero Data: Airports in Barbados