||This article is outdated. (September 2015)
This article lists countries alphabetically, with total tax revenue as a percentage of gross domestic product (GDP) for the listed countries. Three sources are used, one for each column. The tax percentage for each country listed in the sources has been added to the chart.
- Note: This list is sortable in various ways. Click the sort buttons at the top of the chart.
- ↑ Data based on Heritage Foundation (2015). "2015 Macro-economic Data". and Index of Economic Freedom, Heritage Foundation. Note: Tax revenue as a percentage of GDP was obtained from the individual country pages, under the "Fiscal Freedom" section. These numbers change. Please update the numbers for individual countries in the list. Figures may vary if additional of reference provided.
- ↑ http://big5.cri.cn/gate/big5/gb.cri.cn/45731/2015/01/20/7493s4847063.htm
- ↑ http://news.qq.com/a/20150131/005809.htm
- ↑ Directorate-General for Taxation and Customs Union and Eurostat (2013). Taxation trends in the European Union: Data for the EU Member States, Iceland and Norway (2013 ed.). Publications Office of the European Union. p. 172. ISBN 978-92-79-28852-4. doi:10.2778/30605. (unweighted average)
- ↑ Total tax revenue as percentage of GDP. Table, 1965 to 2009 (it does not have each year). OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development). Publication date: December 15, 2010. To view the .xls table you can use the free Excel Viewer. Most of the data is for 2009 and is provisional. 2008 data is shown for Australia, Japan, Netherlands, Poland and Portugal. The table is from the 2010 edition of the OECD book, Revenue Statistics. See the bottom of the page for links to editions for various years. Taxation: Key Tables from OECD - OECD iLibrary. See "Total tax revenue" links (Web, PDF, XLS). This table covers the time period 2002 to 2009. OECD. Statistics from A to Z - Beta version. See "Total tax revenue" links. Click the "Get real-time data" link to get a detailed 1965 to 2009 table with data for each year.
Some of these provide additional info for various countries.