List of military food topics
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Military food topics
- Field kitchen 
- Field ration
- First Strike Ration
- Flameless ration heater
- Foods of the American Civil War
- History of military nutrition in the United States
- History of military nutrition
- HOOAH! Bar
- Garrison rations are foods that are served to military personnel when they are stationed at a location. This term is mostly used with respect to historic militaries.
- Field rations are a canned or pre-packaged meal, easily prepared and eaten, transported by military troops on the battlefield. They are designed for minimal preparation in the field, using canned, pre-cooked or freeze-dried foods, powdered beverage mixes and concentrated food bars, as well as for long shelf life.
A recreation of American Civil War-era ration storage
- "Your Mobile Canteen in Action". Imperial War Museum. Retrieved 2014-02-11.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>