List of presidential trips made by Donald Trump
This list excludes trips made within Washington, D.C., the U.S. federal capital in which the White House, the official residence and principal workplace of the President, is located. Also excluded are trips to Camp David, the country residence of the President, and to the private home of the Trump family in Trump Tower, New York City. International trips are included.
|Virginia||Langley||January 21||President Trump visited the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in Langley, Virginia.|
|Pennsylvania||Philadelphia||January 26||First trip using Air Force One. President Trump visited Philadelphia to address Congressional Republican leaders, regarding his agenda. Trump spoke at the Philadelphia Loews Hotel. British Prime Minister Theresa May also spoke at the event. Donald Trump returned to Washington the same day.|
|Delaware||Dover||February 1||President Trump visited Dover Air Force Base for the arrival of the remains of a U.S. Navy SEAL who was killed in combat and was the first known combat death under the Trump administration.||150px|
|February 3–6||President Trump traveled to the Mar-a-Lago Club, to attend the 60th annual Red Cross Ball, and make other public appearances in the West Palm Beach area. On February 4th he visited his Palm Beach golf club.|
|February 10–12||President Trump traveled to Florida to play golf with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe and discuss Japanese-American relations.||150px|
|South Carolina||North Charleston||February 17||President Trump visited a Boeing facility in North Charleston, South Carolina to attend the roll-out of the first 787-10 Dreamliner built at the facility.||150px|
|Florida||Melbourne, Mar-a-Lago||February 17–20||President Trump held a rally at Orlando Melbourne International Airport and stayed at the Mar-a-Lago resort for the third weekend in a row, where he announced H. R. McMaster as the new National Security Advisor. Trump also played several rounds of golf over the weekend visit.||150px|
|Maryland||National Harbor||February 24||President Trump spoke at the Conservative Political Action Conference.||150px|
|Virginia||Newport News||March 2||President Trump delivered remarks to shipbuilders and sailors aboard the Gerald R. Ford carrier.||150px|
|March 3–5||President Trump talked about education reform at St. Andrews Catholic School in Pine Hills and then traveled to the Mar-a-Lago resort.||150px|
|Michigan||Ypsilanti||March 15||President Trump made remarks at the American Center for Mobility at Willow Run.||150px|
|Tennessee||Nashville||President Trump made remarks at the Hermitage on the 250th birthday of Andrew Jackson, the 7th President of the United States, and held a rally at the Nashville Municipal Auditorium. Trump became the first sitting President to visit The Hermitage since Ronald Reagan.||150px|
|Florida||Mar-a-Lago||March 17–19||President Trump visited his Florida resort over the weekend.|
|Kentucky||Louisville||March 20||President Trump visited Louisville to hold a rally at Freedom Hall and to promote his healthcare bill.||150px|
|Virginia||Sterling||March 25–26||President Trump traveled to the Trump National Golf Club, Washington, D.C. in Potomac Falls, Virginia, where he held a meeting and played golf.|
|Virginia||Sterling||April 2||President Trump, Senator Rand Paul, and Budget Director Mick Mulvaney golfed at the Trump National Golf Club in Virginia, where they discussed a variety of topics, including healthcare.|
|Florida||Mar-a-Lago, West Palm Beach||April 6–9||President Trump traveled to Mar-a-Lago to host Chinese President Xi Jinping. On Saturday, April 8 and Sunday April 9, Trump visited Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach.||150px|
|Florida||Mar-a-Lago, West Palm Beach||April 13–16||President Trump traveled to Mar-a-Lago, and golfed at the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach. On Sunday, President Trump attended an Easter church service at Bethesda-by-the-Sea.||150px|
|Wisconsin||Kenosha||April 18||President Trump visited the headquarters of Snap-on Inc. in Kenosha, Wisconsin.||150px|
|Maryland||Bethesda||April 22||President Trump visited the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland giving a wounded veteran, Sergeant Alvaro Barrientos, a Purple Heart.|
|Georgia||Atlanta||April 28||President Trump spoke at the National Rifle Association April Leadership Forum at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia.||150px|
|Pennsylvania||Harrisburg||April 29||President Trump held a rally at the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex to mark his first 100 days in office.||150px|
|Virginia||Sterling||April 30||President Trump visited the Trump National Golf Club in Virginia.|
|New York||New York City||May 4||President Trump met with the Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull at the USS Intrepid museum as part of a commemoration of the 75th anniversary of the Battle of the Coral Sea.||150px|
|New Jersey||Bedminster||May 4–7||President Trump traveled to the Trump National Golf Course, where he spent the weekend.|
|Virginia||Lynchburg||May 13||President Trump delivered the commencement address at Liberty University's Williams Stadium.||150px|
|Virginia||Sterling||May 14||President Trump visited the Trump National Golf Club in Virginia.|
|Connecticut||New London||May 17||President Trump delivered the commencement address at the United States Coast Guard Academy.||80px|
|Saudi Arabia||Riyadh||May 20–22||President Trump made his first foreign trip to Saudi Arabia for the Riyadh Summit 2017, arriving at King Khalid International Airport on May 20, where he met with King Salman. Trump then traveled to the Murabba Palace, where the King awarded him the Collar of Abdulaziz Al Saud. Trump later visited the National Museum of Saudi Arabia, opened the Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology, and addressed the Arabic Islamic American Summit at the King Abdulaziz Conference Center in Riyadh.||150px|
|Israel||Tel Aviv, Jerusalem||May 22–23||President Trump arrived at Ben Gurion Airport on the afternoon of May 22, where they were greeted by President Reuven Rivlin and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Traveling via Marine One to Jerusalem, Trump met with President Rivlin at Beit HaNassi, visited the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and prayed at the Western Wall in the Old City. Trump stayed overnight at the King David Hotel. Before departing Israel, Trump paid his respects at Yad Vashem and delivered a speech at the Israel Museum.||150px|
|Palestinian National Authority||Bethlehem||President Trump met with President Mahmoud Abbas at the Presidential Palace.||150px|
|May 23–24||Flying into Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport, President Trump met with Pope Francis in the Apostolic Palace of the Vatican City, and toured the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica. Trump later met President Sergio Mattarella at the Quirinal Palace and Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni at Villa Taverna, the residency of the US Ambassador. Trump stayed overnight at Villa Taverna.||150px|
|Belgium||Brussels||May 24–25||Arriving at Melsbroek Air Base on May 24, President Trump met King Philippe and Prime Minister Charles Michel at the Royal Palace in Brussels. On May 25 President Trump met Donald Tusk and Jean-Claude Juncker at the European Union Headquarters. He also had a working luncheon with French President Emmanuel Macron at the US Embassy. He attended the 2017 NATO summit at the new NATO Headquarters where he also participated in the unveiling of the Article 5 and Berlin Wall memorials.||150px|
|Italy||Taormina||May 25–27||President Trump attended the 43rd G7 summit. and addressed troops stationed at the Naval Air Station Sigonella, where he stayed overnight. He also held bilateral meetings with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe. Trump attended a concert by La Scala Philharmonic Orchestra at the Ancient theatre of Taormina.||150px|
|Virginia||Arlington||May 29||President Trump participated in Memorial Day ceremonies at Arlington National Cemetery, speaking at Memorial Amphitheater. Trump laid a wreath on the Tomb of the Unknowns, and visited graves in Section 60 of the cemetery.||150px|
|Virginia||Sterling||June 3||President Trump visited the Trump National Golf Club in Virginia.|
|June 4||President Trump visited the Trump National Golf Club in Virginia and was joined by Peyton Manning and Tennessee Senator Bob Corker.|
|Ohio||Cincinnati||June 7||President Donald Trump traveled to Cincinnati to talk about his plan for new federal spending on infrastructure, delivering a speech at Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Airport. He later delivered remarks at the Rivertowne Marina in East End, Cincinnati.||150px|
|New Jersey||Bedminster||June 9–11||President Trump spent the weekend at the Trump National Golf Course, where he headlined a fundraiser for Representative Tom MacArthur.|
|Wisconsin||Milwaukee, Pewaukee||June 13||President Trump visited Wisconsin to talk about apprenticeships to close skills gap, touring Waukesha County Technical College. Trump delivered remarks at General Mitchell International Airport, and headlined a fundraiser for Governor Scott Walker at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Milwaukee.|
|Florida||Miami||June 16||President Trump traveled to Miami to announce a rollback of former President Barack Obama’s policies toward Cuba, speaking at the Manuel Artime Theater in Little Havana.||150px|
|Iowa||Cedar Rapids||June 21||President Trump traveled to Iowa to speak about rural development at Kirkwood Community College and held a rally at the U.S. Cellular Center. This was Trump's first visit as president to a state west of the Mississippi River.||150px|
|Virginia||Sterling||June 24||President Trump visited the Trump National Golf Club.|
|June 25||President Trump visited the Trump National Golf Club, where he reportedly played eighteen holes of golf.|
|New Jersey||Bedminster||June 30–July 1||President Trump traveled to the Trump National Golf Course in Bedminster, New Jersey, arriving at Morristown Municipal Airport.|
|New Jersey||Bedminster||July 1–3||After spending much of the day at the Trump National Golf Club, Bedminster, President Trump departed for Washington, D.C. to attend the Celebrate Freedom Rally. Trump returned to Bedminster later that night. He departed via Morristown Municipal Airport for Washington, D.C. in the evening of July 3.|
|Virginia||Sterling||July 4||President Trump traveled to the Trump National Golf Club.|
|Poland||Warsaw||July 5–6||On July 5, arriving at Warsaw Chopin Airport, President Trump and the First Lady were welcomed by Polish Foreign Affairs Minister Witold Waszczykowski. On July 6 he had bilateral meetings with the president of Poland Andrzej Duda and the president of Croatia Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović. President Trump participated in the Three Seas summit to discuss energy issues with 12 European leaders and addressed crowds at the 1944 Warsaw Uprising Monument in Krasiński Square.||150px|
|Germany||Hamburg||July 6–8||President Trump arrived at Hamburg and had a bilateral meeting with Chancellor Angela Merkel on July 6. President Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump spoke at the G20 summit at Hamburg Messe. He attended an event at Elbphilharmonie. He held several bilateral meetings, including one with Russian President Vladimir Putin.||150px|
|Virginia||Sterling||July 9||President Trump traveled to the Trump National Golf Club.|
|France||Paris||July 13–14||President Trump and the First Lady arrived in Orly Airport on July 13. Trump visited Les Invalides and held a bilateral meeting with Emmanuel Macron at Élysée Palace on July 13. The two leaders later had dinner at Le Jules Verne on the Eiffel Tower. On July 14 he attended the Bastille Day Military Parade.||150px|
|New Jersey||Bedminster||July 14–16||President Trump spent the weekend at the Trump National Golf Club where he watched the United States Women's Open Championship.|
|Virginia||Arlington County||July 20||President Trump traveled to The Pentagon for a closed “political-military” meeting.|
|Virginia||Naval Station Norfolk||July 22||President Trump traveled to Naval Station Norfolk for the the commissioning ceremony for the USS Gerald R. Ford.|
|Virginia||Sterling||July 22||President Trump traveled to the Trump National Golf Club.|
|Virginia||Sterling||July 23||President Trump traveled to the Trump National Golf Club.|
|Vietnam||Đà Nẵng||November 11–12||President Trump is scheduled to attend the APEC Vietnam 2017.|
|Philippines||Manila||November 13–14||President Trump is scheduled to attend the Twelfth East Asia Summit.|
|United Kingdom||London||TBA 2018||President Trump will be hosted to a state visit by Queen Elizabeth II. The President officially confirmed he will visit the United Kingdom after meeting with Prime Minister Theresa May at the 2017 G-20 summit.|
|Peru||Lima||March 23–25, 2018||President Trump is scheduled to attend the Summit of the Americas.|
|Turkey||Istanbul||Spring 2018||President Trump will go to the NATO summit.|
|Canada||La Malbaie||Summer 2018||President Trump is scheduled to attend the G7 Summit|
|Argentina||Buenos Aries||Summer 2018||President Trump is scheduled to attend the G20 summit.|
|Singapore||Central Area, Singapore||Summer 2018||President Trump is scheduled to attend the 2018 East Asia Summit.|
- List of rallies for the Donald Trump presidential campaign, 2016
- List of post election Donald Trump rallies
- List of international presidential trips made by Donald Trump
- "Trump to visit CIA headquarters on Saturday: transition official". Reuters. January 19, 2017. Retrieved January 19, 2017.
Donald Trump plans to visit CIA headquarters on Saturday on his first full day as U.S. president, as he takes command of an agency that he has harshly criticized, a transition official said on Thursday. The visit to Central Intelligence Agency headquarters in Langley, Virginia, in the Washington suburbs, has a symbolic element, since Trump had questioned the CIA's conclusion that Russia was involved in cyber hacking that interfered with the U.S. election.
- Rucker, Philip; Miller, Greg (January 21, 2017). "Trump visits CIA headquarters after sharply criticizing the intelligence community". The Washington Post. Archived from the original on April 7, 2017.
President Trump visited CIA's headquarters in Northern Virginia on Saturday afternoon, making a gesture of goodwill after he harshly criticized the intelligence community in the run-up to his inauguration.
- Tamari, Jonathan (January 24, 2017). "Trump to visit Philadelphia for GOP retreat Thursday". The Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved January 24, 2017.
- "Trump travels to Delaware to meet remains of U.S. commando killed in Yemen raid". CBS News. February 1, 2017. Archived from the original on February 2, 2017.
President Trump is traveling to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware Wednesday afternoon for the arrival of the remains of an American commando killed during a raid in Yemen.
- Donnelly, Shannon (January 26, 2017). "EXCLUSIVE: President Trump to visit Mar-a-Lago next week, sources say". Palm Beach Post. Retrieved January 28, 2017.
- Bennett, George. "Presidential golf tracker: Obama 333, Trump 7(?) | Post On Politics". Retrieved 2017-03-27.
- Jackson, David (6 February 2017). "Trump's day: MacDill Air Force Base". Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- Bradley, Mark (February 9, 2017). "Donald Trump set for golf outing in Jupiter with Japan’s prime minister". Palm Beach Post. Retrieved February 9, 2017.
- Kropf, Schuyler (February 14, 2017). "President Trump coming to North Charleston Friday for Boeing 787-10 roll-out". The Post and Courier. Retrieved February 16, 2017.
- Confessore, Nicholas (February 18, 2017). "Trump’s ‘Winter White House’: A Peek at the Exclusive Members’ List at Mar-a-Lago". The New York Times. Retrieved February 18, 2017.
- Skoneki, Mark (February 15, 2017). "Trump firms up Melbourne rally on Saturday". Orlando Sentinel. Retrieved February 15, 2017.
- Keneally, Meghan (February 20, 2017). "Trump names Lt. Gen. HR McMaster as national security adviser". ABC News. Retrieved February 20, 2017.
- "Trump’s America will be on vivid display at this year’s CPAC gathering". The Denver Post. February 22, 2017. Retrieved February 3, 2017.
- "Donald Trump speaks in Newport News". CBS News. March 2, 2017. Retrieved March 2, 2017.
- Leary, Alex (March 3, 2017). "Trump returns to Florida today for school visit, Mar-a-Lago". Tampa Bay Times. Retrieved March 3, 2017.
- Smith, Matthew (March 15, 2017). "President Trump expected to speak at American Center of Mobility in Michigan". WXYZ-TV. Retrieved March 15, 2017.
- Mojica, Adrian. "President Trump blasts court's hold placed on travel ban during Nashville rally". WXMI.
During his visit to Nashville on Wednesday, President Donald Trump was critical of a ruling by a U.S. District Judge in Hawaii's decision to put the revised travel ban on hold. The ruling was announced while the president was on his way to Nashville's Municipal Auditorium for a rally event.[dead link]
- "President Trump to hold rally in Nashville next week". The Tennessean. Retrieved 2017-03-09.
- Andrea, Scott; Engelhardt, Joel; Webb, Kristina (March 19, 2017). "UPDATE: President Trump leaves Palm Beach for return to D.C.". Palm Beach Post. Archived from the original on March 27, 2017. Retrieved March 27, 2017.
ORIGINAL STORY: After a 4½-hour visit to his Trump International Golf Club near West Palm Beach yesterday, President Donald Trump returned to his club shortly after 8:30 a.m. today, according to pool reports [...] 12:25 p.m. UPDATE: President Donald Trump has returned to his Mar-a-Lago Club after spending about three and a half hours at Trump International Golf Club in suburban West Palm Beach this morning.
- Staff, WKYT News. "President Trump to hold a rally in Louisville Monday".
- Landler, Mark (March 20, 2017). "Trump, Embattled in Washington, Recharges Among Fans in Kentucky". The New York Times. Retrieved March 27, 2017.
In the packed stands of Freedom Hall in Louisville, the swirl of questions back in Washington — about the Trump campaign’s ties with Russia or the president’s debunked assertions that he had been wiretapped by his predecessor — seemed a million miles away.
- Shelbourne, Mallory (March 25, 2017). "President heads to Trump Golf Club in Va. for meetings". The Hill. Retrieved March 26, 2017.
President Trump went to Trump National Golf Club in Virginia on Saturday for meetings.
- Seipel, Brooke (March 25, 2017). "Trump dines at DC hotel after spending day at Trump golf course". The Hill. Retrieved March 26, 2017.
President Trump on Saturday dined out at Trump International Hotel near the White House after spending the day at his branded golf club in Virginia, according to pool reports. Trump's motorcade arrived at Trump International Hotel on Pennsylvania Avenue shortly after 9 p.m. on Saturday, according to pool reports. It was not immediately clear who he was dining with.
- Hanson, Hilary (March 25, 2017). "Trump Heads To Golf Club For the Twelfth Time In 9-Week Presidency". Huffington Post. Archived from the original on March 26, 2017.
Trump arrived at Virginia’s Trump National Golf Club on Saturday morning, making it the twelfth time in his 9-week presidency that he’s made a trip to a golf club, NBC News editor Brad Jaffy pointed out on Twitter.
- Wang, Amy B. "Fox News said Trump spent the weekend ‘working at the White House.’ He was at his golf club.". The Washington Post.
According to pool reports, the president spent Saturday visiting the Trump National Golf Club in Potomac Falls, Va., just outside Washington [...] On Sunday morning, Trump once again returned to the Trump National Golf Club in Virginia, arriving at 11:04 a.m. A half-hour later, reporters were informed that the president was “wrapping up last of three meetings shortly,” a pool report stated. The motorcade arrived back at the White House at 12:36 p.m. Sunday.
- Firozi, Paulina (April 2, 2017). "Trump plays golf with Rand Paul, budget chief at Trump Golf Club in Virginia". The Hill.
President Trump hit the links at one of his golf courses on Sunday with Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and Office of Management and Budget Director Mick Mulvaney. Trump will reportedly discuss a "variety of topics" with Paul and Mulvaney, including healthcare, at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Va.
- Pytalki, Jan (April 2, 2017). "Trump talks healthcare with Republican critic on golf course". Reuters.
Senator Rand Paul and Office of Management and Budget Director Mick Mulvaney joined the president at Trump National Golf Club outside of Washington. The trio was "discussing a variety of topics, including healthcare," said White House Deputy Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham.
- Delaney, Robert (April 6, 2017). "Trump and Xi Jinping jet into Florida for highly anticipated first summit". South China Morning Post.
Xi arrived at 1:35 pm EDT (1:35 am HK), and was greeted by US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who arrived ahead of the US President. Trump arrived on Air Force One at 2:51pm (2:51 am HK) with First Lady Melania Trump, his daughter Ivanka and Ivanka’s three children. US Defense Secretary James Mattis arrived separately, about two hours before the US President.
- Diamond, Jeremy. "Trump, Xi land in Mar-a-Lago separately ahead of summit". CNN. Archived from the original on April 6, 2017.
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was the first in Trump's administration to greet Xi on the tarmac early Thursday afternoon as he landed at Palm Beach International Airport. Trump landed at the same airport about an hour later and is set to greet Xi at Mar-a-Lago Thursday evening, White House press secretary Sean Spicer told reporters aboard Air Force One.
- "Trump hails 'tremendous' progress in talks with China's Xi". BBC News. April 7, 2017. Archived from the original on April 7, 2017. Retrieved April 7, 2017.
But at a welcome banquet it was all smiles and the good spirits appeared to continue on Friday as Mr Xi's visit concluded with a working lunch.
- Shelbourne, Mallory (April 8, 2017). "Trump heads to Florida golf club". The Hill.
President Trump on Saturday headed to the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Bisognano, Josh (April 8, 2017). "UPDATES: Trump thanks Chinese prez; U.S. military for Syria attack". Palm Beach Daily News. Retrieved April 8, 2017.
9:30 a.m. Saturday Update:President Donald Trump walked out of his Mar-a-Lago resort on Palm Beach at 8:49 a.m. this morning and headed to his nearby golf club, according to a White House pool report. Trump, wearing a white polo shirt and red hat, got into a limousine and arrived at his Trump International Golf Club at 9:05 a.m.
- The Associated Press (April 8, 2017). "Raw: Trump Arrives at Fla. Resort for Weekend". YouTube. Retrieved April 8, 2017.
President Donald Trump will spend the weekend at his West Palm Beach resort following a two-day meeting with China's President Xi Jinping. The president's motorcade was seen entering the Trump International Golf Club early Saturday morning. (April 8)
- Firozi, Paulina (2017-04-09). "Trump spotted at Florida golf club". The Hill. Retrieved April 10, 2017.
President Trump was spotted playing golf on Sunday for the second day in a row at his West Palm Beach, Fla. golf club, according to reports. [...] The president left for Trump International Golf Club around 9:30 a.m. on Sunday wearing a white polo shirt and red cap, according to White House pool reports. [...] Trump left the golf club at 2:30 p.m., according to pool reports. Trump is scheduled to return to Washington later on Sunday
- Webb, Kristina. "Trump in Palm Beach: FAA issues advisory for Easter weekend". The Palm Beach Post. Archived from the original on April 15, 2017. Retrieved 2017-04-10.
The dates when President Donald Trump will return for his next visit to Palm Beach have been released, via a Federal Aviation Administration advisory. The notice posted Monday morning warns pilots that temporary flight restrictions for a VIP will be in effect over Palm Beach from Thursday through Sunday.
- "President Trump returns to Florida for weekend even as N. Korea tensions continue to rise". WGNO. April 14, 2017. Retrieved April 14, 2017.
President Donald Trump arrived for another weekend at his languid Florida resort on Thursday, this time without the usual retinue of top aides who have accompanied him in the past, even as global tensions flare. [...] On Thursday afternoon, Trump boarded Air Force One solo. Reince Priebus, his chief of staff, escorted the President to Joint Base Andrews in his armored limousine but didn’t make the trip to Florida
- Carter, Brandon (April 14, 2017). "Trump visits Mar-a-Lago resort for 23rd day as president". The Hill.
President Trump’s Friday trip to his Mar-a-Lago resort marks the 23rd day he’s visited the West Palm Beach club over the first 84 days of his presidency. Trump will spend the full three-day Easter weekend at the resort. [...] Trump has traveled to other Trump Organization properties multiple times since assuming office, including a dozen visits to his West Palm Beach golf club, where he was spotted Friday morning.
- Leary, Alex (April 14, 2017). "Trump visits his golf course in West Palm". The Tampa Bay Times. Retrieved April 15, 2017.
President Trump kicked off the Easter weekend with a visit this morning to Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, where a 74 degree morning made for nice conditions.
- Seipel, Brooke (April 15, 2017). "Trump's motorcade steers clear of Tax March protesters in Fla.". The Hill. Archived from the original on April 16, 2017.
President Trump's motorcade on Saturday reportedly took a longer route than usual on its way back to the president's Mar-a-Lago resort in what reporters said appeared to be an attempt to avoid large crowds of Tax March protesters. According to pool reports, Trump's motorcade made a long loop to get back to Mar-a-Lago after leaving Trump International Golf Club in Florida around 1:30 p.m.
- Webb, Kristina (April 16, 2017). "UPDATES: President Trump leaves Palm Beach to return to D.C.". The Palm Beach Post. Archived from the original on April 17, 2017.
He spent much of Sunday celebrating Easter, first attending a service at the Episcopal Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea, then heading back to Mar-a-Lago for brunch and an Easter egg hunt.
- Karni, Annie (April 16, 2017). "Trump celebrates Easter his way". Politico. Archived from the original on April 17, 2017. Retrieved April 17, 2017.
President Donald Trump celebrated Easter Sunday his own way — at Bethesda-by-the-Sea, the Palm Beach church where he was married to Melania Trump in 2005. Trump was accompanied by all of his family members who don’t work in the West Wing — his daughter Tiffany, his son Barron, and the two sons who are running the Trump Organization, Don Jr., and Eric Trump, as well as the First Lady and her parents, a spokeswoman said.
- "Trump to visit WI, Snap-On tools headquarters". Associated Press. April 17, 2017. Retrieved April 17, 2017.
Trump is scheduled to give comments Tuesday at the Kenosha headquarters of the tool manufacturer Snap-On Inc. Snap-on says President Donald Trump's visit will highlight "the essential nature of American manufacturing to our nation's future."
- Diamond, Jeremy (April 18, 2017). "Trump pushes 'Buy American, Hire American' policy in Wisconsin". WCVB-TV. Archived from the original on April 18, 2017.
The buy and hire American order I'm about to sign will protect workers and students like you," Trump told a crowd of technical students and manufacturing employees at the headquarters of Snap-On Tools, a Wisconsin-based manufacturer. "It's America first, you better believe it. It's time. It's time, right?
- The Associated Press (April 18, 2017). "President Trump Signs Order On High-Skilled Worker Visas". Wisconsin Public Radio. Archived from the original on April 18, 2017.
President Donald Trump said changes to Canada's dairy pricing system are unfair to Wisconsin's farmers during a visit to Kenosha on Tuesday. [...] During his remarks at the headquarters of tool maker Snap-on Inc., Trump said he plans to start working on the issue immediately.
- Korte, Gregory. "Trump visits injured soldiers during first official trip to military hospital". USA TODAY. Retrieved 2017-04-22.
President Trump made his first official visit to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center on Saturday, awarding a Purple Heart to a soldier injured in Afghanistan and visiting wounded military personnel for an hour and a half.
- Rucker, Patrick (April 22, 2017). "Trump visits wounded U.S. service members at military hospital". Reuters. Retrieved April 22, 2017.
President Donald Trump visited wounded U.S. service members at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center on Saturday, his first visit as president to the armed forces hospital in Bethesda, Maryland, outside Washington. Accompanied by his wife, Melania, Trump awarded Army Sergeant First Class Alvaro Barrientos the Purple Heart, the medal given to members of the U.S. military wounded or killed in battle.
- Conway, Madeline (April 14, 2017). "Trump to speak at NRA's April leadership forum". Politico. Retrieved April 23, 2017.
President Donald Trump will speak at the National Rifle Association’s annual leadership forum in Atlanta later this month, the gun lobby said Friday.
- Hamburger, Tom; Wagner, John; Helderman, Rosalind S. (April 27, 2017). "Trump returns to the NRA, which backed him early and often in 2016". The Washington Post. Retrieved April 29, 2017.
- "FULL TEXT: President Donald Trump's speech at NRA convention in Atlanta". WXIA. April 28, 2017.
President Donald Trump delivered the keynote speech at the National Rifle Association's "Leadership Forum" at the Georgia World Congress Center on Friday, April 28, 2017.
- McDaniel, Justine (April 22, 2017). "Trump chooses Pa. for rally marking his first 100 days". Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved April 22, 2017.
- "President Donald J. Trump Events". Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. April 22, 2017. Retrieved April 22, 2017.
- Knoller, Mark (April 30, 2017). "Pres Trump has arrived at his Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, VA. First time at one of his golf clubs since April 15.". Twitter. Retrieved April 30, 2017.
- King, Laura (April 30, 2017). "Passing 100-day mark, Trump offers mixed signals on healthcare, taxes and North Korea". The Los Angeles Times. Archived from the original on May 1, 2017.
Trump, who spent Sunday at the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Va., had celebrated Saturday’s 100-day milestone with a full-throated attack on the news media and other perceived enemies at a raucous nighttime rally in Harrisburg, Pa.
- Turpin, Craig (May 1, 2017). "President Trump to spend weekend at his N.J. golf course". NJ.com. Retrieved May 4, 2017.
Trump is scheduled to be in New York City on Thursday, where he will meet with the Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull at the USS Intrepid museum as part of a commemoration of the 75th anniversary of the Battle of the Coral Sea, the White House announced last week. An FAA advisory indicated Trump will spend Thursday night in New York City before traveling to Bedminster, according to the Palm Beach Post.
- Haberman, Maggie; Landler, Mark (May 4, 2017). "Despite Earlier Spat, Smooth Sailing Aboard Intrepid for Trump and Turnbull". The New York Times. Retrieved May 5, 2017.
President Trump and Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull of Australia on Thursday played down the testy phone exchange that began their working relationship as they met face to face aboard the aircraft carrier Intrepid in Manhattan. [...] The two attended a dinner aboard the Intrepid, now a museum docked in the Hudson River, to honor the 75th anniversary of the strategic victory of the United States and Australia over Japan in the Battle of the Coral Sea during World War II.
- "Trump arrives in Bedminster late Thursday night following NYC speech aboard Intrepid". The Associated Press via NorthJersey.com. May 5, 2017. Archived from the original on May 5, 2017. Retrieved May 5, 2017.
President Donald Trump arrived late Thursday night at his golf club in Bedminster after spending time at the USS Intrepid in New York, which marked the first time he was in his hometown since the inauguration. Trump is in Bedminster for a three-day weekend, according to a White House pool report.
- Quigley, Aidan (May 5, 2017). "Trump to stay in N.J. to avoid causing 'big disruption' in NYC". Politico. Archived from the original on May 5, 2017. Retrieved May 5, 2017.
President Donald Trump tweeted Friday morning that he will be working from his golf club in New Jersey instead of New York City this weekend. [...] Trump is currently at Trump National Golf Course in Bedminster, which is about an hour from New York City.
- Knoller, Mark (May 4, 2017). "Pres Trump has arrived in Bedminster, NJ via Marine One. He's spending a long weekend at his Trump National Golf Club.". Twitter. Retrieved May 5, 2017.
- Johnson, Brent (May 7, 2017). "What Trump did on Day 2 in Bedminster (hint: he golfed)". NJ.com. Retrieved May 7, 2017.
Saturday brought an answer to one of the questions heading into President Donald Trump's trip to his private Somerset County golf club this weekend. [...] After the trip got off to a rainy, relatively uneventful start Friday, someone posted a picture on Instagram Saturday afternoon showing Trump on the course.
- Salant, Jonathan D. (May 7, 2017). "Trump leaves for D.C. after quiet weekend in Bedminster". NJ.com. Retrieved May 7, 2017.
After a three-day weekend where he made no public appearances, President Donald Trump departed his Bedminster golf club Sunday afternoon en route to Washington. He departed Morristown Airport on Air Force One shortly after 8 p.m., according to White House pool reports.
- Firozi, Paulina (2017-05-13). "Trump: 'In America we don't worship government, we worship God'". The Hill. Retrieved 2017-05-13.
Speaking to a friendly crowd at the country's largest Christian university on Saturday, President Trump told the graduating class that "in America, we don’t worship government, we worship God.” “America has always been the land of dreams because America is a nation of true believers,” Trump told those gathered at Liberty University.
- The New York Times (May 13, 2017). "FULL SPEECH: Trump at Liberty University". YouTube. Retrieved May 13, 2017.
- DeFrank, Tom. "Subject: Pool Report #2". Public Pool. poolreports. Retrieved 2017-05-14.
After an uneventful 36-minute motorcade on I-66, POTUS arrived at Trump National Golf Club at 10:32 a.m. Pool immediately routed to PGA media center; POTUS was glimpsed wearing a red baseball camp.
- Firozi, Paulina (May 14, 2017). "Trump travels to his golf club in Va.". The Hill. Archived from the original on May 15, 2017. Retrieved May 15, 2017.
President Trump traveled to his golf club in Virginia on Sunday. According to pool reports, he was “glimpsed wearing a red baseball cap” at his Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Va.
- "Trump to keynote U.S. Coast Guard Academy graduates in May". PBS NewsHour. Retrieved 2017-05-10.
President Donald Trump will deliver the commencement address to graduates of the U.S. Coast Guard Academy next month. White House spokesman Sean Spicer announced Trump’s participation in the May 17 ceremony in New London, Connecticut, on Wednesday.
- Haberman, Maggie; Thrush, Glenn (May 17, 2017). "Trump, Saying He Is Treated ‘Unfairly,’ Signals a Fight". The New York Times. Retrieved May 17, 2017.
NEW LONDON, Conn. — An embattled President Trump used his first commencement address to a military academy as president to defend himself on Wednesday, telling graduating Coast Guard cadets that no leader in history has been treated more “unfairly” by the news media and Washington elites — and he signaled that will hunker down for a lengthy fight.
- The Associated Press (May 20, 2017). "Raw: President Trump Arrives in Saudi Arabia". YouTube. Retrieved May 20, 2017.
President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump arrived in the Saudi capital Riyadh on Saturday. It is the president's first foreign visit since his inauguration. (May 20)
- Rucker, Philip; DeYoung, Karen (May 20, 2017). "Trump gets elaborate welcome in Saudi Arabia as he embarks on first foreign trip". The Washington Post. Archived from the original on May 20, 2017.
President Trump arrived here Saturday for his debut on the world stage [...] After Air Force One touched down in Riyadh shortly before 10 a.m. local time [...] Chatting through an interpreter, the two men sat for a cup of coffee inside the ornate V.I.P. reception terminal at King Khalid International Airport. Salman rode with Trump in the president’s armored Cadillac for the drive into the city.
- Baker, Peter (May 4, 2017). "Trump to Visit Saudi Arabia and Israel in First Foreign Trip". The New York Times. Retrieved May 5, 2017.
- "The Latest: Trump to announce Saudi arms deal". Palm Beach Post. May 20, 2017. Archived from the original on May 20, 2017.
The king placed the Collar of Abdulaziz Al Saud around Trump's neck at a ceremony at the Royal Court in Riyadh.
- "Emir participates in Riyadh summits". Gulf Times. May 21, 2017. Archived from the original on May 22, 2017.
The summit was chaired by the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz al Saud of Saudi Arabia, in the presence of the US President Donald Trump. It took place at the International King Abdulaziz Conference Center in Riyadh under the theme of "Together We Prevail."
- "Global Center for Combating Extremism in Riyadh adopts unprecedented techniques". Al Arabiya. May 22, 2017.
World leaders, including Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz and US President Donald Trump, inaugurated the Global Center for Combating Extremism headquartered in Riyadh as the US-Islamic Summit came to a close on Sunday.
- The Associated Press (May 20, 2017). "Raw: Trump Visits National Museum in Riyadh". YouTube. Retrieved May 20, 2017.
- Beaumont, Peter (May 22, 2017). "'Ultimate peace deal' is goal as Donald Trump touches down in Israel". The Guardian. Retrieved May 22, 2017.
Air Force One touched down at Ben Gurion airport shortly after noon on Monday. Trump was greeted on the tarmac by the prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, and the president, Reuven Rivlin.
- Baker, peter; Shear, Michael D. (May 22, 2017). "As Trump Arrives in Israel, His Deal-Making Skills Face a Test". The New York Times. Archived from the original on May 23, 2017. Retrieved May 22, 2017.
Air Force One touched down around noon at Ben-Gurion International Airport outside Tel Aviv, where the president and his family were greeted by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and other Israeli officials. Mr. Trump had a day of symbolic visits ahead, before delving into the heart of the dispute between Israelis and Palestinians in pursuit of what he has called “the ultimate deal.”
- The Associated Press (May 22, 2017). "The Latest: Trump signs book: 'Great honor' to be in Israel". The Boston Herald.
President Donald Trump has signed the guestbook at the official residence of Israeli President Reuven Rivlin.
- "Donald Trump visits Church of Holy Sepulchre". Catholic News Service. May 22, 2017. Retrieved May 23, 2017 – via The Catholic Herald.
Under tight security and led by the traditional kawas honour guard announcing the way with the thumping of their ornamental staffs, the president made his way by foot through the Old City’s alleyways to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
- Baker, Luke; Holland, Steve (May 22, 2017). Heller, Jeffrey; Mahlich, Greg, eds. "In U.S. presidential first, Trump prays at Jerusalem's Western Wall". Reuters.
President Donald Trump made a historic visit to Jerusalem's Western Wall on Monday, standing before the holiest place where Jews are permitted to pray and saying a few words before inserting a note between the monumental stones.
- The Washington Post (May 22, 2017). "Trump visits the Western Wall". YouTube. Retrieved May 22, 2017.
President Trump bowed his head and touched the Western Wall, the holiest site for Jewish prayers, in Jerusalem’s Old City on May 22.
- Green, David B. (May 21, 2017). "The Explosive History of the Jerusalem Hotel Hosting Trump". Haaretz. Retrieved May 22, 2017.
But there was never any doubt that when he pulled into Jerusalem on Monday, Donald Trump would be lodging at the King David Hotel.
- Moore, Jack (May 22, 2017). "Inside Donald Trump’s stay at Israel’s King David Hotel: Robots, rocket-proof glass and a $100m price tag". Newsweek. Retrieved May 22, 2017.
Trump's delegation has taken over the entire hotel, six floors, and 1,100 rooms across Jerusalem, at a cost of “millions,” Ritz says. The Israeli press estimates the total 28-hour trip will cost the American taxpayer $100 million.
- Zieve, Tamara (May 23, 2017). "Trump pays respects at Israel Holocaust memorial Yad Vashem". The Jerusalem Post. Retrieved May 23, 2017.
US President Donald Trump commemorated the victims and survivors of the Holocaust on Tuesday during a short visit to Yad Vashem, where he laid a wreath during a ceremony at the Hall of Remembrance.
- "Full text of Donald Trump’s speech at the Israel Museum". The Times of Israel. May 23, 2017. Retrieved May 23, 2017.
- "Trump 'to do everything' for Middle East peace". BBC News. May 23, 2017. Retrieved May 23, 2017.
Mr Trump said he had come to Bethlehem, where the meeting with Mr Abbas was held on Tuesday morning, 'in a spirit of hope'.
- Serhan, Yasmeen (May 23, 2017). "Trump's Visit to Bethlehem". The Atlantic. Retrieved May 23, 2017.
“Peace is a choice we must make each day, and the United States is here to help make that dream possible for young Jewish, Christians and Muslim children all across the region,” Trump said Tuesday during a press conference at Abbas’s presidential palace, adding that “in this spirit of hope, we came to Bethlehem, asking God for more peaceful, safe, and far more tolerant world for all of us.”
- The Associated Press (May 25, 2017). "The Latest: Trump to hold Iowa rally next week". The Miami Herald. Archived from the original on May 25, 2017.
Trump greeted Francis in Sala del Tronetto, the room of the little throne, on the second floor of Apostolic Palace Wednesday morning.
- Binnie, Crispian; Heneghan, Tom, eds. (May 23, 2017). "Trump arrives in Italy to meet Pope Francis, Italian leaders". Reuters. Archived from the original on May 24, 2017.
Air Force One arrived from Israel at Rome's Leonardo da Vinci airport, where Trump and his wife Melania were greeted by Italian Foreign Minister Angelino Alfano.
- DeYoung, Karen; Rucker, Philip; Faiola, Anthony (May 24, 2017). "Pope welcomes Trump at the Vatican despite past disagreements". The Washington Post. Archived from the original on May 24, 2017.
Before departing the Vatican, the Trumps were given a private tour of the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica, and the president held a 50 minute meeting with Parolin and Archbishop Paul Gallagher, who effectively serves as the Vatican’s foreign minister. The president later met with Italian President Sergio Mattarella at the Quirinal Palace in Rome, and with Prime Minister Pablo Gentiloni at Villa Taverna.
- "Trump a Roma. Domani vede Papa, poi Mattarella e Gentiloni" (in Italian). Reuters. 2017-05-23. Retrieved 2017-05-23.
- "Trump security at Villa Taverna in force". Agenzia Nazionale Stampa Associata. May 23, 2017. Archived from the original on May 24, 2017.
A security perimeter was put up Tuesday around Villa Taverna, the US ambassador's residence where Donald Trump will be residing during his less than 24-hour visit to Rome.
- Kirchgaessner, Stephanie. "Donald Trump hails Vatican meeting with Pope Francis as 'an honour'". The Guardian. Archived from the original on May 24, 2017.
Trump arrived at the Vatican at about 8.30am after spending the night at the residence of the US ambassador to Italy
- "Air Force One with President Donald Trump on-board lands in Melsbroek tarmac outside Brussels". The Brussels Times. May 24, 2017. Archived from the original on May 25, 2017.
President Donald Trump arrived in Brussels on Wednesday at 16h12 landing at Melsbroek Military Airport. He arrived from a short trip to Rome where met with Pope François in the morning.
- Herszenhorn, David M.; de La Baume, Maïa; Barigazzi, Jacopo (May 25, 2017). "Donald Trump flies in for whirlwind Brussels visit". Politico. Archived from the original on May 25, 2017.
Trump was afforded a royal welcome, literally. His first stop was at the Belgian royal palace, where he and his wife, Melania, were greeted by King Philippe and Queen Mathilde.
- "Audience du Président des États-Unis d'Amérique - La Monarchie belge". The Belgian Monarchy.
- Silva, Daniella (February 5, 2017). "NATO Critic Trump Agrees to Attend Brussels Summit in May". NBC News. Retrieved February 6, 2017.
- "Trump to travel to Italy in May for G7 summit". Raidió Teilifís Éireann. February 5, 2017. Retrieved February 5, 2017.
- Holland, Steven (May 27, 2017). Jones, Gareth, ed. "Trump ends nine-day overseas trip with a flourish as trouble looms at home". Reuters. Retrieved May 27, 2017.
In a hangar at Naval Air Station Sigonella, which is also on Sicily, Trump was introduced by his wife Melania, who has raised eyebrows during the trip by twice flicking away her husband's hand when he tried to hold hers. [...] Trump, whose Marine One helicopter landed from Taormina to the soaring soundtrack of the "Air Force One" movie, emerged from two days of closed door summitry to declare his trip a success.
- "Donald Trump set to clash with rest of G7 on climate change and trade, as summit begins in Italy". The Daily Telegraph. May 26, 2017. Archived from the original on May 28, 2017.
The G7 leaders gathered for photographs and the inaugural ceremony in Taormina's ancient Greek theatre, which overlooks the Mediterranean and boasts a dramatic backdrop – the smoking summit of Mt Etna, one of Europe’s most active volcanoes.
- Superville, Darlene (May 29, 2017). "Trump honors fallen and families in Memorial Day address". San Francisco Chronicle.
Participating in the somber, annual observance at Arlington National Cemetery, Trump recounted the stories of Green Beret Capt. Andrew D. Byers of Colorado Springs and Christopher D. Horton of the Oklahoma National Guard as Byers' tearful parents and Horton's emotional widow looked on.
- Morin, Rebecca (May 29, 2017). "Trump honors troops at national cemetery". Politico.
The president arrived at the amphitheater at 11:15 a.m. and began his remarks at about 11:30 a.m. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis introduced Trump.
- "Trump visits grave of DHS secretary's son at Arlington, consoles grieving mothers". CBS News. May 28, 2017. Retrieved May 30, 2017.
After a speech and wreath-laying ceremony, President Trump concluded his Memorial Day visit to Arlington National Cemetery by comforting two mothers of fallen soldiers and stopping by the grave of the son of Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, Robert, in Section 60.
- Bolen, Cheryl. "Subject: In-town pool report #2". Public Pool. Retrieved 2017-06-03.
After an uneventful ride along highways and byways toward Sterling, Virginia, motorcade pulled up to the Trump National Golf Club at 10:42 a.m.
- Cohn, Alicia (2017-06-04). "Amid turmoil, Trump spends weekend at golf club". The Hill. Retrieved June 4, 2017.
Trump spent several hours at his golf club in Virginia on Saturday, while a group of demonstrators organized by Virginia Republican groups rallied to thank him in front of the White House. [...] On Sunday, Trump hit the links again after a morning of tweeting about the London terror attacks.
- "Trump spotted golfing with Peyton Manning, Sen. Bob Corker". NY Daily News. Retrieved 2017-06-04.
President Trump appeared to have hit the links Sunday with two-time Super Bowl champ Peyton Manning and Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker — though the White House released no information about the commander-in-chief’s activities.
- "President Donald Trump to visit Cincinnati region to promote infrastructure plan". Cincinnati.com. Retrieved 2017-06-03.
- "WATCH LIVE: President Trump speaks about infrastructure at Rivertowne Marina". WCPO-TV. June 7, 2017. Archived from the original on June 7, 2017.
At Lunken Airport, Trump spoke in favor of his proposed health care reforms. He was joined by families from Ohio and Kentucky he described as "victims of the Obamacare catastrophe."
- Williams, Jason (June 5, 2017). "Infamous address for Trump's big Cincinnati announcement". The Cincinnati Enquirer. Retrieved June 7, 2017.
Maybe you're not familiar with the private East End marina where President Donald Trump is scheduled to speak on Wednesday afternoon. [...] Located at 4601 Kellogg Ave., Rivertowne Marina shares an address with the former Cameo nightclub, which in March was the site of the worst mass shooting in Cincinnati history.
- "Trump Calls for Infrastructure, Health Care Overhaul". Voice of America. June 7, 2017. Archived from the original on June 7, 2017.
"The theft of American prosperity has come to a screeching halt," Trump told a crowd at a marina on the Ohio River.
- Cohn, Alicia (June 11, 2017). "Trump drops in on wedding at New Jersey golf club". The Hill. Archived from the original on June 11, 2017.
- Jennings, Katie (June 11, 2017). "MacArthur fundraiser with Trump raises more than $800K". Politico.
The fundraiser, at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, was the first personal fundraiser Trump has held for a House incumbent
- "Trump appears to drive cart on Bedminster green". Golf Channel. June 22, 2017. Retrieved June 23, 2017.
- "In Wisconsin visit Tuesday, Donald Trump will tout apprenticeships to close skills gap". Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Retrieved 2017-06-11.
- Gaitan, Daniel (June 13, 2017). "Trump highlights technical schools in Wisconsin". Kenosha News. Retrieved June 14, 2017.
“It’s called earn while you learn,” Trump said of his initiative at Waukesha County Technical College.
- Kirchen, Rich (June 13, 2017). "Gov. Walker raises more than $1 million, fueled by Trump visit at Milwaukee event". Milwaukee Business Journal.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker raised more than $1 million Tuesday evening at a fundraiser headlined by President Donald Trump in downtown Milwaukee. [...] Walker supporters gathered in the Regency Ballroom at the Hyatt Regency, 333 W. Kilbourn Ave.
- Glauber, Bill; Marley, Patrick; Liu, Michelle (June 13, 2017). "Trump decries Obamacare in Milwaukee visit". Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Retrieved June 14, 2017.
Trump spoke from the tarmac at Mitchell International Airport and then headed to two events —– one to tout job apprenticeships and another to raise campaign cash for Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Trump Set To Roll Back Obama’s Cuba Policies". The Daily Caller. Retrieved 2017-05-31.
- "Trump to reveal Cuba policy in Miami next Friday". miamiherald. Retrieved 2017-06-09.
- Staff, KCRG-TV9 News. "Trump says he will end 'death tax' & have health care plan with 'heart'".
- Lemire, Jonathan (June 21, 2017). "Trump holds rally in Iowa, leaving Washington struggles behind — for now". The Toronto Star.
“We’re 5-0 in special elections,” said Trump at Kirkwood Community College ahead of a campaign-style rally.
- Shelbourne, Mallory (June 21, 2017). "Trumps suggests creating law that has been enacted since 1996". The Hill.
“The time has come for new immigration rules which say that those seeking admission into our country must be able to support themselves financially and should not use welfare for a period of at least five years,” Trump told a crowd in Cedar Rapids, Iowa at the U.S. Cellular Center.
- "Trump Turns an Iowa Rally Into a Venting Session". The New York Times. 2017-06-21. Retrieved 2017-06-22.
It was the first trip Mr. Trump had taken west of the Mississippi River since he became president.
- Carter, Brandon (June 24, 2017). "Trump working from his Virginia golf club on Saturday". The Hill. Retrieved June 24, 2017.
Trump’s motorcade left the White House Saturday morning for an unannounced destination. A group of people wearing golf attire got into the lead car of the motorcade, according to pool reports. Photos later surfaced on Twitter showing Trump’s motorcade arriving at Trump National Golf Club in Virginia.
- Samuelsohn, Darren (June 24, 2017). "Subject: Pool report #2A - Clarification on POTUS activities at golf course". Kinja. Archived from the original on June 24, 2017.
White House spokeswoman Lindsay Walters says the information in the poolers latest report regarding what the president is doing here at Trump National in Sterling, Virginia -- was not official guidance. She says the White House has no official guidance at this point in time about what the president is doing here at his golf club.
- Samuelsohn, Darren (June 24, 2017). "Subject: Pool Report #7 - Update on a Trump golf course companion". Kinja. Archived from the original on June 25, 2017. Retrieved June 24, 2017.
The person spotted from a distance in that first report who was wearing golf attire was indeed Melania Trumps father, Viktor Knavs. Another picture of Knavs and Trump, POTUS wearing golf shoes, has been circulating on social media as well this afternoon.
- Simendinger, Alexis (June 25, 2017). "Subject: Pool Report #3 -- departing golf club". Kinja. Archived from the original on June 25, 2017.
POOL merged into motorcade at 1:40 pm for rapid departure from Trump National Golf Club, where sources indicate President Trump played 18 holes of golf.
- markknoller (June 25, 2017). "Pres Trump back at his golf club in Sterling VA this morning. 75° and mostly cloudy. Temps headed to 84°." (Tweet). Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Shear, Michael (June 30, 2017). "Subject: Travel Pool Report #2a – POTUS lands". Kinja. Retrieved June 30, 2017.
The White House informs your pooler that POTUS has landed at Bedminster.
- Salant, Jonathan D. (June 30, 2017). "Trump lands in Bedminster for weekend in Jersey". NJ.com. Retrieved July 1, 2017.
He flew aboard Air Force One to Morristown Airport, bypassing a public arrival at Newark Airport. He landed at 5:07 p.m. and then took his helicopter, known as Marine One, to the club, , according to White House pool reports.
- Mason, Jeff. Oatis, Jonathan, ed. "Trump praises veterans, hits media at Kennedy Center event". Reuters.
U.S. President Donald Trump honored military veterans in Washington on Saturday at a Kennedy Center event that resembled both a political rally and an evangelical Christian religious service ahead of the July 4 Independence Day holiday.
- Nakamura, David (July 1, 2017). "Subject: Travel pool 2/NJ departure". Kinja.
- Mooney, Paula (July 1, 2017). "Trump Photographed In Bathroom With Instagram User At Trump National Golf Club In Bedminster, New Jersey". Inquisitr. Archived from the original on July 2, 2017.
- Salant, Jonathan D. (July 2, 2017). "How Donald Trump spent Day 1 of his Bedminster visit". NJ.com.
Storms on Saturday afternoon forced Trump to travel via motorcade from his golf club to Air Force One, requiring the temporary closure of Interstate 78, the pool report said. Trump returned via helicopter after Air Force One landed in New Jersey.
- Nakamura, David (July 1, 2017). "Subject: Travel pool 7/return NJ, lid". Kinja. Archived from the original on July 2, 2017.
AF1 landed in New Jersey at 10:50 pm after a smooth trip. The air was cool and a bright half moon lit hung over the tarmac. Potus disembarked six minutes later and gave a wave toward the pool before boarding Marine One to Bedminster.
- Shear, Michael (July 3, 2017). "Subject: Travel pool report #2 – departure for Andrews". Kinja. Archived from the original on July 3, 2017.
POTUS and family arrived on Marine One at the Morristown Municipal Airport at 7:06 pm eastern for the short, 50-minute flight back to Andrews at the end of his extended weekend getaway.
- Salant, Jonathan D. (July 3, 2017). "After 3 days in Bedminster, Trump leaves Jersey and returns to D.C.". NJ.com.
President Donald Trump departed his Bedminster golf club Monday, returning to the White House where a picnic for the military was to be held Independence Day.
- Karni, Annie (July 4, 2017). "Lawmakers demand stronger Trump response after North Korean missile test". Politico.
He started the Fourth of July in his comfort zone, at the Trump National Golf Club.
- Johnson, Chris (July 4, 2017). "Subject: Pool Report #3". Kinja. Archived from the original on July 4, 2017.
Motorcade arrived after a quiet trip atSterling Park Golf Club, aka Trump National Golf Club, at 9:58.
- "The Latest: Trump in Poland for 16-hour stop". ABC News. 5 July 2017.
- Farber, Madeline. "Read Donald Trump’s Remarks at the Three Seas Initiative Summit in Poland". Time.
- Thrush, Glenn; Davis, Julie Hirschfeld (6 July 2017). "Trump, in Poland, Asks if West Has the ‘Will to Survive’" – via NYTimes.com.
- The New York Times (6 July 2017). "Thousands Protest in Hamburg as Trump Meets With Merkel Before G-20" – via NYTimes.com.
- Buncombe, Andrew (July 8, 2017). "Donald Trump 'behaving like a dictator by leaving underqualified socialite daughter to fill in for him at G20'". The Independent. Retrieved July 8, 2017.
- (now), Tom McCarthy; (earlier), Jon Henley (7 July 2017). "G20: Putin denies US election interference in meeting with Trump, officials say – as it happened" – via The Guardian.
- Thomsen, Jacqueline (July 9, 2017). "Trump visits golf course after returning from G-20 summit". The Hill.
President Trump visited his golf course in Northern Virginia Sunday morning, his 37th trip to one of his own properties since he took office.
- Haberman, Maggie; Landler, Mark (July 13, 2017). "Trump Defends His Son and Plays Down Differences With French Leader". The New York Times.
- "Trump to visit France for Bastille Day". marketwatch.com. June 28, 2017. Retrieved June 28, 2017.
- Mell, Randall (July 14, 2017). "Trump makes presidential history at Women's Open". Golf Channel.
Trump first rolled onto his private golf club, Trump National, at 3:41 p.m. in a black SUV as part of a presidential motorcade.
- Dougherty, Jesse (July 14, 2017). "Trump watched the U.S. Women’s Open at his course, and eyes turned from golf to him". The Washington Post.
Trump arrived at the club around 3:40 p.m., marking his fourth visit since he was inaugurated in January
- "Trump on more U.S. troops in Afghanistan: 'We'll see'". Politico. July 20, 2017.
- "The Latest: Trump calls on Congress to raise defense budget". Washington Post. July 22, 2017.
- Palmeri, Tara (July 22, 2017). "Trump pushes his 'complete power' to pardon". Politico.
After the event, he headed to his Trump Virginia golf course where he had lunch with Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and his wife Louise Linton, as well as senior aide Stephen Miller and Chief of Staff Reince Priebus.
- Bierman, Noah (July 22, 2017). "Subject: travel pool report 8 -- arrival at gold club". Kinja. Archived from the original on July 22, 2017.
Motorcade arrived at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, VA at 1:37 after a 24 minute drive from Dulles, occasionally confusing some civilian cars not seeming to realize they were trying to merge into a motorcade.<
- Laing, Keith (July 23, 2017). "Subject: In-Town Pool Report #2 spelling correction". Kinja. Archived from the original on July 24, 2017.
Motorcade arrived at the Trump National Golf Club in Loundon County, VA at 10:05 a.m.
- Thomsen, Jacqueline. "Trump travels to his Virginia golf course". The Hill.
President Trump traveled to his golf club in Virginia Sunday morning. Trump arrived at the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Va., shortly after 10 a.m. Sunday morning, according to a White House pool report. This is the second day in a row Trump has spent at the property.
- Pham, My (April 1, 2017). "Trump sends letter to Vietnam's president to promote ties". Reuters. Retrieved April 13, 2017.
- "Trump to attend three Asian summits in November: Pence". Reuters. 2017-04-20. Retrieved 2017-04-22.
- "Donald Trump afraid of steps and slopes, UK plans October visit minus stairs". Hindustan Times. April 24, 2017. Retrieved April 27, 2017.
- editor, Anushka Asthana Political (8 July 2017). "Trump expects trade deal with UK to be completed 'very, very quickly'" – via The Guardian.