Luis Miguel Noriega
|Full name||Luis Miguel Noriega Orozco|
|Date of birth||April 17, 1985|
|Place of birth||Tepotzotlán, Mexico|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|2012–2013||→ Chiapas (loan)||19||(0)|
|2013–2015||→ Puebla (loan)||83||(10)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 January 2016.
His professional debut came during the Apertura 2007 season, on August 5, 2007 – in a game against Club América. He scored his first professional goal in a match against Club Necaxa. He was Puebla team captain until getting transferred after the Bicentenario 2010.
He earned his first international cap with Mexico on June 24, 2009 against Venezuela, he also was called up to play in the 2009 CONCACAF Gold Cup by Mexican coach Javier Aguirre. He scored his first international goal with Mexico in the 2009 CONCACAF Gold Cup match against Nicaragua.
|1.||5 July 2009||Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Oakland, United States||Nicaragua||1–0||2–0||2009 CONCACAF Gold Cup|
- Winner (1): CONCACAF Gold Cup 2009
- Winner (1): North American SuperLiga: 2010
- Winner (1): Primera A Apertura 2006
- Winner (1): Ascenso 200
- Winner (1): Copa Mx 2015
- Luis Miguel Noriega Liga MX stats at Medio Tiempo.com (Spanish)
- Luis Miguel Noriega at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article relating to Mexican association football is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|