|Alma mater||Harvard University|
Mariann Byerwalter is the Interim President and CEO of Stanford Health Care. She also is Chairman of the Board of Directors for SRI International. Prior to this, Byerwalter served as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Stanford Hospital and Clinics from 2006 to 2013.
Byerwalter currently serves as a Director on the following Boards: Pacific Life Insurance Company, Franklin Resources, Inc., WageWorks, Inc., Redwood Trust, Inc., the Burlington Capital Group, Stanford Health Care (formerly Stanford Hospital and Clinics) and the Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital. She is a Trustee Emerita of the Stanford University Board of Trustees, having served three terms as a Trustee between 1992 and 2012.
Byerwalter received a bachelors degree in economics and political science/public policy from Stanford University in 1982. She then received a masters degree in business administration (MBA) from Harvard Business School in 1984.
Byerwalter was Chief Financial Officer and Vice President for Business Affairs of Stanford University from 1996 to 2000. Prior to this she was a partner and co-founder of America First Financial Corporation, which raised funds to purchase and turn-around failed savings and loans from the government. Before this she was Vice President for Strategic Planning and Corporate Development at BankAmerica Corporation, managing acquisitions and divestitures for BankAmerica.
- "Byerwalter to serve as interim president and CEO of Stanford Health Care".
- "SRI International Names Mariann Byerwalter Chairman of the Board and Welcomes Wendell Wierenga to Board of Directors | SRI International". www.sri.com. Retrieved 2016-02-10.
- "Meet Mariann Byerwalter". www.pacificlife.com. Retrieved 2016-02-10.
- "Board of Directors". www.franklinresources.com. Retrieved 2016-02-10.
- "WageWorks : Investor Relations". ir.wageworks.com. Retrieved 2016-02-10.
- "Redwood Trust - Directors & Officers". www.snl.com. Retrieved 2016-02-10.
- Diekmann, Kelly. "The Burlington Capital Group - Mariann Byerwalter". www.burlingtoncg.com. Retrieved 2016-02-11.