Missouri Tigers women's volleyball
|Missouri Tigers women's volleyball|
|University||University of Missouri|
|Head coach||Wayne Kreklow (9th year)|
|Colors||[[ (color)|]] and [[ (color)|]]
Current coaching staff
- Wayne Kreklow - Head coach
- Susan Kreklow - Director of volleyball
- Lindsey Hunter - Assistant coach
- Deng Yang - Assistant coach
- Jess Fournier - Academic support
- Derek Koetter - Manager
- Eric McDonnell - Athletic trainer
- Matt Porter - Student manager
- Jillian Land - Marketing
- Weiwen Wang - Operations coordinator
Wayne Kreklow was hired by Mizzou in 2000 while he coached for Columbia College, and he assumed the role of head coach in 2005. Also hired in 2000, his wife, Susan serves as director of volleyball.
In the 2013 season, Missouri clinched the Southeastern Conference championship—the university's first in any sport since entering the SEC in 2012—with a perfect regular season, finishing with a 35-1 record after losing in round two of the NCAA Tournament. Senior setter Molly Kreklow went on to be selected by U.S. women's national volleyball team to compete in the NORCECA Volleyball Championship.
- Natter, Dave (22 November 2013). "Mizzou volleyball on brink of history". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Retrieved 27 May 2014.
- Wilkins, Marcus (17 February 2014). "Proving Something". Mizzou Mag. Retrieved 27 May 2014.
- Unknown (13 May 2014). "Sports Digest: Former MU volleyball star on U.S. team". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Retrieved 27 May 2014.