This article is outdated.(August 2015)
|Industry||Retail, apparel, e-commerce|
|Founded||2002 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, United States (2010)|
|Matthew Kaness, Chief Executive Officer
Susan Gregg-Koger, Chief Creative Officer
Eric Koger, Co-Founder
|Products||Clothing, accessories, decor|
|Revenue||$150 million+ (2014)|
Number of employees
ModCloth is an American online retailer of vintage-inspired and indie clothing, accessories and decor. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with an office in Los Angeles, and a joint office/fulfillment center in Pittsburgh.
ModCloth was launched as a website in 2002. It relocated headquarters from Pittsburgh's Strip District to San Francisco in 2010. In 2012, the company had 50% year over year growth with $100 million in retail sales. In 2014 the company pledged not to make excessive use of Photoshop in their advertisements. In 2015, ModCloth opened two pop-up stores. The first was a three-day event in Los Angeles while the second is still operating in San Francisco after opening in July.
- No. 19 on “World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies” list by Fast Company.
- No. 14 on “Most Innovative Social Media Companies” list by Fast Company.
- Founders Susan and Eric Koger named to Forbes' “30 Under 30” list for Technology.
- Co-founder and CCO Susan Koger named a Champion of Change by The White House.
- “#2 Fastest-Growing Private Company in America” - Inc. 
- “America’s Fastest-Growing Retailer” - Inc.
- ModCloth was ranked #2 in Inc.'s Inc. 500 list in 2010.
- Eric Koger named Entrepreneur of the Year for the Upstate New York, Western Pennsylvania and West Virginia region in the eBusiness category
- ModCloth receives a Webby Award for Best of the Web for Retail.
- Founders Susan Gregg-Koger and Eric Koger named no. 2 and no. 3 30 Under 30: America's Coolest Young Entrepreneurs by Inc. (Magazine
- ModCloth About Us
- SFGate ModCloth Company Headquarters Info
- ModCloth Crunchbase Profile
- Coast Savings Building Sells for $16.5 Million
- ModCloth Careers Page
- Inc. Magazine's 30 Under 30: America's Coolest Young Entrepreneurs
- 30 Under 30 2009 - Susan Gregg Koger, Eric Koger
- ModCloth’s 2012 ends shipping 1.2m orders, now with 1,200 featured designers, holiday requests up 52%
- "ModCloth, Now With Over $100 Million In Annual Revenue, Is Going Mobile First".<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Adamczyk, Alicia. "ModCloth Is First Retailer To Sign Anti-Photoshop Pledge". Forbes. Forbes Inc. Retrieved 4 September 2015.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies
- The Most Innovative Social Media Companies
- 30 Under 30: Art & Style
- 30 Under 30: Technologye
- Champions of Change
- First Round Capital
- America's Fastest Growing Retailer
- Inc. magazine, September 2010
- CEO of ModCloth, Eric Koger, Wins Entrepreneur of the Year
- The Webby Awards