From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Notable work||Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far|
|Spouse(s)||David A. French|
Nancy French is an American writer. She is known for co-writing or ghostwriting books with a number of public figures, including Bristol Palin, Sarah Palin, Sean Lowe, Bob Fu, Shawn Johnson, and Stacey Dash.
- Red State of Mind: How a Catfish Queen Reject Became a Liberty Belle (2006)
- Home and Away: A Story of Family in a Time of War with David French (2011)
- Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far with Bristol Palin (2011)
- Winning Balance with Shawn Johnson (2012)
- Good Tidings and Great Joy: Protecting the Heart of Christmas with Sarah Palin (2013)
- God’s Double Agent: The True Story of a Chinese Christian’s Fight for Freedom with Bob Fu (2013)
- For the Right Reasons: America’s Favorite Bachelor on Faith, Love, Marriage, and Why Nice Guys Finish First with Sean Lowe (2015)
- There Goes My Social Life: From Clueless to Conservative with Stacey Dash (2015)
- "Nancy A. French". Rare. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
- "About David and Nancy French". Patheos. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
- "David and Nancy French: Following the Call of God". Christian Broadcasting Network. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
- McDevitt, Caitlin (July 12, 2011). "Meet Bristol Palin's ghostwriter". Politico. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
- Stanley, Paul (September 16, 2011). "Nancy French Talks About Career as Mom, Wife and Bestselling Author". Christian Post. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
|This article about an American writer is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|