|Born||Nancy Theresa Lord|
|Other names||Nancy Theresa Lord|
|Education||B.S. & M.D., and J.D. Law|
|Alma mater||University of Maryland and Georgetown University.|
|Known for||Politician, activist, and writer.|
|Home town||Pahrump, Navada|
|Political party||United States Libertarian Party and Nevada Republican Party|
Nancy Theresa Lord was the vice-presidential candidate of the United States Libertarian Party in the U.S. presidential election, 1992, as the running-mate of Andre Marrou. Marrou and Lord placed fourth in the popular vote with 290,087 votes (0.28%). She also ran for Nye County, Nevada District Attorney as a Republican in 2010, and for District 5 Judge in 2012.
Lord completed undergraduate and medical degrees at the University of Maryland. She earned her law degree from Georgetown University. Until 1983, Lord was employed by Abbott Laboratories, where she authored the successful new drug application for benzodiazepine hypnotic ("ProSom"). After leaving Abbott, Lord worked as an independent consultant in the areas of pharmaceutical development, medical malpractice, and toxicology.
- "Our History". Libertarian National Committee, Inc. Retrieved 2015-09-14.
- "US President National Vote". OUR CAMPAIGNS. Retrieved 2015-09-14.
- Cegavske, Barbara. "Nancy Theresa Lord Report Search". Nevada Secretary of State. Retrieved 2015-09-14.
- Server, Charles. "ProGenaCell Physicians". ProGenaCell. Retrieved 2015-09-14.
- "SOMERSET PHARMACEUTICALS v. Kimball". Justia. Retrieved 2015-09-14.
- Editorial, Staff (Spring 2000). "The NORML Legislative Bulletin (BOARD OF DIRECTORS)" (PDF). National Organization for Marijuana Laws.
- WAITE, MARK (March 17, 2010). "Local activist, Vegas attorney seek Nye County DA's chair". Pahrump Valley Times. and "Case Info: Alaska vs Frank Turney". Fully Informed Jury Association. Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- "Ms. Nancy Lord, Attorney". LAWYER.COM. Retrieved 2015-09-16.
|Party political offices|
|Libertarian Party Vice Presidential candidate
|This American politician–related article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|