Nanoeconomics is defined as the economic theory of single transactions. The term was proposed by Kenneth J. Arrow in 1987. The term has also been used to describe a level of analysis below traditional microeconomics, and to describe the economics of nanotechnology.
- "Nanoeconomics". Repec.org.
- "Describe level of analysis below traditional microeconomics". Utdallas.edu.
- "Nanoeconomics - Used to describe microeconomics". Scientificcommons.org.
- "Nanoeconomics - been used to describe a level of analysis". Google Books.
- "Nanoeconomics to describe nanotechnology". Azonano.
- "The term is also used to describe the economics of nanotechnology". Heionline.org.
|This economics-related article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|