New Jersey gubernatorial election, 1910
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
The New Jersey gubernatorial election of 1910 was a race for Governor of New Jersey held on November 8, 1910. Democrat Woodrow Wilson defeated Republican nominee Vivian M. Lewis with 53.93% of the vote.
Major party candidates
- Woodrow Wilson, Democratic
- Vivian M. Lewis, Republican
- Wilson B. Killingbeck, Socialist
- C. F. Repp, Prohibition Party
- John C. Butterworth, Socialist Labor Party of America
|New Jersey Gubernatorial Election, 1910|
|Republican||Vivian M. Lewis||184,626||42.61%|
|Socialist||Wilson B. Killingbeck||10,134||2.34%|
|Prohibition||C. F. Repp||2,818||0.65%|
|Socialist Labor||John C. Butterworth||2,032||0.47%|
- "Guide to U.S. Elections - Google Books". Books.google.com. Retrieved 2016-01-25.