Corcodilos holds a bachelor's degree (Phi Beta Kappa) from Rutgers College, and a Masters in Cognitive Psychology from Stanford University. Corcodilos is president of North Bridge Group, and has been retained by organizations to teach their employees effective career development methods, and their managers effective recruiting and hiring methods.
Corcodilos is the author of Fearless Job Hunting: Overcome the daunting obstacles that stop other job hunters dead in their tracks, How to Work with Headhunters... and how to make headhunters work for you, How Can I Change Careers?, Keep Your Salary Under Wraps. and Ask The Headhunter: Reinventing The Interview to Win The Job. This book went out of print in 2010.
Since 2002 Corcodilos has been publishing the weekly, e-mail Ask The Headhunter Newsletter with hints and tips for job hunters. Since January 2008 he has published the Ask The Headhunter Blog as a forum for his audience to discuss job hunting and hiring. Since 2008 the Universal Press Syndicate distributes the features from Ask The Headhunter.
Since 1995 Corcodilos his articles have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Reader's Digest, USA Today, The New York Times, Fast Company, and Working Woman. His Ask The Headhunter feature column has appeared on PBS NewsHour since 2012. Corcodilos has been featured on CNN, CNBC, Fox News, Bloomberg, National Public Radio and MSNBC, Electronic Engineering Times, InfoWorld, TechRepublic, Dice.com and Adobe Systems' marketing community, CMO.com. In July 2009 Corcodilos was a weekly guest at the Brian Lehrer Show, WNYC radio. In 2012 Corcodilos was featured in a CBC Television Marketplace (TV series) program, "Recruitment Rip-Off".
- Ask The Headhunter website
- Dr. Glass' Laboratory: Alumni, a Rutgers College webpage
- Northbridge Group Inc.
- A preface to the interview with Nick Corcodilos
- Fearless Job Hunting: Overcome the daunting obstacles that stop other job hunters dead in their tracks (2015, North Bridge Press, PDF)
- How to Work with Headhunters... and how to make headhunters work for you (2009, North Bridge Press, PDF)
- How Can I Change Careers, (2009, North Bridge Press, PDF)
- Keep Your Salary Under Wraps, (2011, North Bridge Press, PDF)
- Ask The Headhunter: Reinventing The Interview to Win The Job, ISBN 0-452-27801-5 (1997, paperback)
- Ask The Headhunter Newsletter
- Ask The Headhunter Blog
- Ask The Headhunter page on the Universal Press Syndicate webpage
- "The Work Search: Job Boards"
- CBC TV Marketplace Recruitment Rip-Off