Norman conquest (disambiguation)
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up Norman Conquest in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Norman conquest or Norman invasion may refer to:
- Invasions by Normans
- Norman conquest of southern Italy, 999 to 1139
- Byzantine–Norman wars, c. 1050 to 1185
- Norman conquest of England between 1066 and 1071.
- Norman invasion of Wales, 1060s to 1163
- Norman invasion of Ireland, 1169 to 1203
- Invasions of Normandy
- The Norman Conquests, 1973 trilogy of plays by Alan Ayckbourn
- Harold or the Norman Conquest, 1895 opera by Frederic H. Cowen and Edward Malet
- Norman Conquest, a mystery novel series by Edwy Searles Brooks
- Norman Conquest (film) a 1953 film based on the series released as Park Plaza 605
- Norman Conquest (footballer) (b. 1916-1968), Australian soccer goalkeeper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Norman conquest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.