|File:Nova Religio low res cover.jpg|
|Edited by||Eugene V. Gallagher, Catherine Wessinger, Joel E. Tishken|
University of California Press (United States)
Nova Religio, The Journal of Alternative and Emergent Religions is a peer-reviewed academic journal of religious studies that focuses on New Religious Movements. The journal is published by University of California Press. First published in 1997 as a biannual, the journal changed to a quarterly format in 2005.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and/or indexed in:
- Access: The Supplementary Index to Periodicals
- ATLA Religion Database
- British Humanities Index
- Index to Jewish Periodicals
- Political Science Abstracts
- ProQuest Religion Database
- Religion Index One: Periodicals
- Religious and Theological Abstracts
- Sociological Abstracts
- "Nova Religio -- Abstracting and Indexing Information".<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
|This article about an academic journal on religious studies is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.