Music Sales Group
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
(Redirected from Novello & Co)
|Headquarters||Berners Street, London, United Kingdom|
|Robert Wise (Chairman and Managing Director)
Chris Butler (Chief Operating Officer)
Music Sales Group is a European printed music publisher, with headquarters in Berners Street, London.
Novello & Co
Novello & Co is a London-based printed music publishing company specializing in classical music, particularly choral repertoire. It was founded in 1811 by Vincent Novello.
Chester Music is a British publisher of printed music specializing in classical composition and educational music of the 20th and 21st centuries.
Musicroom is a UK based sheet music, musical instrument and accessory retailer with 16 stores nationwide.
In addition to printed music all stores also offer instant access to a virtual stockroom of some 45,000 pieces of sheet music any of which can be printed out in high quality, on demand.
- ↑ "A brief history of Novello and Co Ltd". Chesternovello.com. 2011-04-19. Retrieved 2014-03-12.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- ↑ "Chester Novello". Chesternovello.com. Retrieved 2010-02-03.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- ↑ http://www.musicsales.com/Retail.aspx
- Music Sales Group consumer website
- Music Sales Group digital sheet music website
- Music Sales Group website for music education
|This article about a publishing company in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|