Nuestra Belleza Latina
|Nuestra Belleza Latina|
|Created by||Marlon Quintero
|Presented by||Javier Poza
Pedro Moreno
(2008; 2010-2013)
Jorge Aravena (2009)
Carlos Calderón (2007)
 Alicia Machado (2007)
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||10|
|No. of episodes||123 (As of Season 10)|
|Production location(s)||Miami, Florida|
|Running time||85-180 minutes|
|Original release||March 27, 2007– Present|
Nuestra Belleza Latina (English: Our Latin Beauty) is a beauty pageant and reality show produced by Univision. 12 young women selected by the judges compete for the title of Nuestra Belleza Latina, as well as winning cash prizes and becoming a personality for Univision. It's hosted by Venezuelan TV host Chiquinquira Delgado and Mexican TV host Javier Poza. The first season premiered on March 27, 2007 and was one of Univision's highest rated shows. The opening theme for casting till the finalist has been performed by past winners Alejandra Espinoza, Melissa Marty, Greydis Gil, Ana Patricia Gonzalez, Nastassja Bolivar Vanessa De Roide,Marisela Demontecristo Aleyda Ortiz and Francisca Lachapel. When the finalists are chosen, the opening theme changes showing each contestant, excluding eliminated contestants. It is distributed by Univision in the United States and Puerto Rico and by Televisa in Mexico.
- Univision Announces 12 Finalists in `Nuestra Belleza Latina' Competition Retrieved: 2010-04-01.
- "Clarissa Molina from Dominican Republic Wins Nuestra Belleza Latina VIP Season 10". TKOP. 22 May 2016.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Nuestra Belleza Latina - Official Page (Spanish)
- Nuestra Belleza Latina on IMDb
- Univision names sponsors for "Nuestra Belleza Latina"