One Park Tower (Atlanta)
|One Park Tower|
|Alternative names||34 Peachtree Street
National Bank of Georgia
Bank Of Georgia Building
First American Bank
|Location||34 Peachtree Street
|Coordinates||Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.|
|Roof||133.81 m (439.0 ft)|
|Floor area||282,200 sq ft (26,220 m2)|
One Park Tower, alternately referenced as 34 Peachtree Street is a 134 m (440 ft) class-B office building skyscraper in Atlanta, Georgia. It was completed in 1961 and has 32 floors. It is the 24th tallest building in Atlanta, and was the tallest until it was passed by 2 Peachtree Street in 1966.
- One Park Tower (Atlanta) at Emporis
- One Park Tower (Atlanta) at Glass Steel and Stone
- One Park Tower (Atlanta) at SkyscraperPage
- One Park Tower (Atlanta) at StructuraeLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 22: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- "34 Peachtree St NW". OfficeSpace Atlanta. Retrieved 1 October 2010.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>