Original gangster may refer to an individual (regardless of criminal affiliation) who represents ideals the speaker sees as Gangster and generally "tough" or "hood" in behavior &/or looks as well as a connection to the past or being older; commonly used as a sign of respect, e.g. many older rappers with no criminal records are referred to as "OGs" by newer artists. Master P is referred to in the Hip Hop World as an OG because he was one of the first to make the type of money he made in the Hip Hop World Independently. He sold over 75 Million Records with No Limit Records. It may also refer to:
- Master P , One of the Biggest Hip Hop Moguls credited to Originator of Southern Hip Hop.
- O.G. Original Gangster, a 1991 album by Ice-T
- "O.G. Original Gangster" (song), a song from the album
- Original Gangsters (gang), a criminal gang in Sweden
- "Somethin' for the O.G's", a song by M.C. Hammer from The Funky Headhunter album
- Original Gangstas, a 1996 action film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Original gangster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.