|Osh International Airport
Ош эл аралык аэропорту
|IATA: OSS (ОШШ) – ICAO: UCFO|
|Elevation AMSL||2,927 ft / 892 m|
|Coordinates||Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.|
|Lua error in Module:Location_map at line 411: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
International arrivals with questions concerning their entry into the country may call the border service's Southern Regional Administration at (0 3222) 7-25-25; 2-34-6 or border unit #2011 at (0 3222) 5-55-09; 3-89-38.
In 2012, 835.900 passengers passed through the airport, an increase of 18% over the previous year.
Airlines and destinations
Marshrutka routes No. 107 and 142 serve the airport.
- On 28 December 2011, Kyrgyzstan Tupolev TU-134A, registration EX-020, operating flight QH3 from Bishkek to Osh, Kyrgyzstan, with 73 passengers and 6 crew suffered a hard landing on Osh's runway 12 resulting in the collapse of the right main gear, right wing separation and the aircraft rolling on its back in fog and low visibility. The aircraft came to a stop on soft ground about 10 meters off the right runway edge. A fuel leak from the left wing led to a fire erupting which was quickly extinguished by airport emergency services. One passenger received serious injuries and 24 people received minor injuries (concussions, bruises), of which 16 were taken to local hospitals. 
- On the 22nd of November 2015, a Boeing 737-300 registration EX-37005, operating as Avia Traffic Company Flight 768, touched down hard at Osh Airport injuring 8, and causing all the landing gear to be ripped off. The aircraft skidded off the runway and the left engine was ripped off.
- Airport information for UAFO from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for OSS at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- "Full flight list of Pegasus Asia".<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Новый рейс Ош-Иркутск-Ош". Avia Traffic Company. Retrieved 10 June 2013.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Sky Bishkek's inaugural flight departs on December 1, 2012". Manas International Airport. 29 November 2012. Retrieved 30 November 2012.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Osh Airport.|