From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
The name may also refer to:
- Ramesses II, pharaoh of Egypt, on whom the poems are based
Fictional characters and artifacts
- Ozymandias, a character from John Christopher's The Tripods trilogy
- Ozymandias (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Ozymandias (comics), a character from Watchmen comic book series by Alan Moore
- Ozymandias Justin Llewellyn, a character in the webcomic Ozy and Millie
- Ozymandias, Marisa Coulter's dæmon in the His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman
- Ozymandias, the main starship in Dino Crisis 3.
- USS Ozymandias, a sea-ship in the game Fallout 3
- "Ozymandias" Watchmen Graphic Novel
- "Ozymandias", a song by Jefferson Starship on the Spitfire album
- "Ozymandias", a song from the 2000 album Ichor by the Black League
- "Ozymandias", a song from the 2005 album ...Waltzing Alone by The Guggenheim Grotto
- Qntal IV: Ozymandias, a 2005 album by the German electro-medieval group Qntal
- "My Name Is Ozymandias", a song from the 2006 album Gatsbys American Dream by Gatsby's American Dream
- Ozymandias (pianist), a musical project by Swiss pianist Christophe Terrettaz
- "Ozymandias" (Breaking Bad), a 2013 episode of Breaking Bad
- "Ozymandias", an episode in the Beauty and the Beast television series
- "Ozymandias" was the name of the owl in the 1970s children's fantasy series Ace of Wands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ozymandias.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.