Paul N. J. Ottosson
|Paul N. J. Ottosson|
|Born||Nils Jörgen Paul Ottosson
25 February 1966
Lönsboda, Skåne län, Sweden
Paul N. J. Ottosson (born 25 February 1966) is a Swedish sound engineer. He won a total of three Academy Awards. Two for the film The Hurt Locker, one for Zero Dark Thirty, and was nominated for a fourth for Spider-Man 2. He has worked on more than 100 films since 1995.
- Zero Dark Thirty (2012) - Academy Award for Best Sound Editing (tied with Per Hallberg and Karen Baker Landers for Skyfall)
- The Hurt Locker (2009) - Academy Awards for Best Sound Editing and Best Sound Mixing
- Spider-Man 2 (2004) - Academy Award for Best Sound Editing - Nominated
- "The 82nd Academy Awards (2010) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-11-22.
- "The 85th Academy Awards (2013)". Retrieved 2013-02-24.
- "Oscars: Winners List". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved February 25, 2013.
|This biographical article related to film in Sweden is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|