Peace Fountain is the name of a number of fountains erected in response to wars.
- Charles Brooks Peace Fountain, in Coventry Gardens, aka Reaume Park, in the Pillette Village of the northern Riverside waterfront of Windsor, Ontario, floats in the Detroit River mainly in summer, south of Detroit's Belle Isle Park (Michigan), named for Charles Brooks (trade unionist).
- Fulbright Peace Fountain
- Peace Fountain, in the Morningside Heights, Manhattan, next to the Cathedral of Saint John the Divine, originally built as a fountain in 1985 by Greg Wyatt to esoterically depict the struggle of good and evil, shown by the archangel Michael vanquishing Satan, however this structure has no running water.
- Peace Fountain (Palestine)
- Peace Fountain (FarmVille), a limited time decoration on FarmVille, introduced as a part of the Peace Event and included in the Best Buy Mystery Box.* Peace Fountain (Hiroshima), in Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
- Peace Fountain (Rochester), in front of the historic Chateau Theaters, Minnesota
- Peace Fountain (Smithfield)