Pentecost University College
|Motto||Empowered to Serve|
|Chairman||Dr. Paul K. Awua|
|Chancellor||Rev. Dr. Opoku Onyinah|
|Rector||Rev.Dr Peter Ohene Kyei|
|Location||Sowutuom, Greater Accra Region, Ghana|
|Website||Pentecost University College|
The Pentecost University College is a private university located at Sowutuom in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana. It is one of the new universities in Ghana and was granted accreditation by the National Accreditation Board in 1994. It was established in March 2003 by the Church of Pentecost in Ghana. The chairman of the Church of Pentecost is also the Chancellor of the university.
The university has had three faculties since 2005.
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Information Technology
- Faculty of Theology and Mission
The university also runs professional programmes designed to keep students up to the latest trends in their respective work environment.
- Certificate in Alternate Conflict Resolution
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Association of Business Executives (ABE) -Diploma 4, Higher Diploma 5, Graduate Diploma 6 and Postgraduate Diploma
- The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
- BCS Approved Centre (Professional IT Training)
- "Accredited Institutions - University Colleges". National Accreditation Board. 2005. Retrieved 2007-03-14.
- "BRIEF HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSITY". Official Website. Pentecost University College. 2006. Retrieved 2007-03-14.
- "ORGANISATION AND GOVERNANCE". Official Website. Pentecost University College. 2006. Retrieved 2007-03-14.
- "STRUCTURES AND ORGANIZATION OF COLLEGE". Official Website. Pentecost University College. 2006. Retrieved 2007-03-14.
- "PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMES". http://pentvars.edu.gh/. kwameghana. Retrieved 17 September 2014. External link in
- "About Us - Profile of the University". Official Website. University of Ghana. Archived from the original on 2007-02-10. Retrieved 2007-03-10.
- National Accreditation Board
- Pentecost University College
- Church of Pentecost - Pentecost University
|This article on a Ghanaian institution of tertiary education is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|