|Service area||Scottish Borders
|Service type||Bus services|
|Fleet||50 (July 2015)|
The company started as a taxi service in 1974, operating in the small village of Burnmouth in the Scottish Borders, before moving to new larger premises in Berwick-upon-Tweed in 2002. In 2013 a second depot was opened in St Boswells following the winning of a number of routes previously operated by Munro's of Jedburgh.
Perryman's operate scheduled bus services under contract to the Scottish Borders Council as well as private hire coaches.
As at October 2012 the fleet consisted of 36 buses and coaches.
In March 2015 Perryman's received 2 ADL Enviro 300 Buses
- Companies House extract company no 6445349 Perrymans Buses Limited
- Bus jons boost...but Munro's misses out Selkirk Weekend Advertiser 20 June 2013
- Tender losses force Munro's closure busandcoach.com 10 July 2013
- Perryman's North East Buses 15 October 2012
- Fast growing Perryman's places its largest ever order for buses with UK manufacturer Optare The Bus People 2 July 2013
- Record Perryman Buses Delivery busandcoach.com 23 September 2013
- "First Optare Low Carbon Solos for Perryman's". Optare. 25 February 2015. Retrieved 4 July 2015.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Perryman's Sign Deal for Low Carbon Buses". Perryman's Buses. 5 March 2015. Retrieved 4 July 2015.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>