Pikes Peak Library District
|Location||El Paso County, Colorado|
|Size||1.2 million items|
|Access and use|
Pikes Peak Library District has resources for children, teens, adults, and seniors. Library resources are available in multiple languages, large print, audio, video, and electronic formats.
- Cheyenne Mountain Library
- East Library
- Fountain Library
- High Prairie Library
- Library 21c
- Library Express - unmanned location with vending machine
- Manitou Springs Library - a Carnegie Library
- Mobile Library Services
- Monument Library
- Old Colorado City Library - a Carnegie Library
- Palmer Lake Library
- Penrose Library - a Carnegie Library
- Rockrimmon Library
- Ruth Holley Library
- Sand Creek Library
- Ute Pass Library
PPLD libraries host events such as storytimes, computer classes, and author visits. The district also has an active teen program which offers many opportunities for teens in Colorado Springs.
- Adult Reading Program
- All Pikes Peak Reads (APPR)
- Mountain of Authors
- Pikes Peak Regional History Symposium
- Summer Reading Programs for kids and teens
PPLD also partners with the Colorado Springs Science Center to host the annual Colorado Springs Mini Maker Faire at Library 21c.
Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.