From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up preset in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Preset may mean (1) set in advance, or, (2) set as a default.
- 1. set in advance
- Presets, (possibly multiple) setting assigned to electric/electronic devices in factories
- Preset or pre-set, adjustment of cutting tools off line or out of a machine
- 2. set as a default
- Default (computer science), a setting or value automatically assigned to a software application, computer program, etc.
- PRESET, a rock band from Seattle, Washington
- The Presets - a Sydney-based Australian duo, consisting of Julian Hamilton and Kim Moyes
- Preset Pacesetters Institute, a private boarding Senior High school in Madina, Ghana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Preset.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.