Queer pornography is the representation of sexual intercourse between people of various gender identities and sexual orientations with the primary goal of sexual arousal in its audience. Besides simple arousal, queer porn works to have authentic representations and to respect the sexual orientations, gender identities and desires of the performers in it. It differs from heterosexual pornography, gay pornography, or lesbian pornography, because queer porn will often be a partnering of performers outside traditional pornographic categories. For example, a DVD may have one scene which shows a lesbian transgender with a cisgender femme-identified queer woman, while the next scene may showcase two transgender queer-identified men.
- Dirty Diaries
- Index of human sexuality articles
- Pink and White Productions
- Dylan Ryan
- Jiz Lee
- Courtney Trouble
- Shine Louise Houston
- Jacobs, Katrien (2007). "Academic Cult Erotica: Fluid Beings or a Cubicle of Our Own?". Cinema Journal. muse.jhu.edu. 46 (4): 126–129. doi:10.1353/cj.2007.0037.
- David, Joel (2006). "Queer Shuttling: Korea-Manila-New York". GLQ: A Journal of Lesbian and Gay Studies. muse.jhu.edu; Duke University Press. 12 (4): 614–617. doi:10.1215/10642684-12-4-614.
- Seise, Cherie (April 2010). "Fucking Utopia: Queer Porn and Queer Liberation" (PDF). Sprinkle: A Journal of Sexual Diversity Studies. Montreal, Quebec, Canada: The Paulo and Nieta Freire Project for Critical Pedagogy. 3: 19–29. Retrieved May 8, 2013.
|This pornography-related article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|