RS Project -Rebirth Storage-
|RS Project -Rebirth Storage-|
|RS計画 -Rebirth Storage-
(RS Keikaku -Rebirth Storage-)
|Directed by||Osamu Kamei|
|Written by||Miyuki Kishimoto|
|Released||June 2016 – scheduled|
RS Project -Rebirth Storage- (RS計画 -Rebirth Storage- RS Keikaku -Rebirth Storage-?) is an upcoming Japanese mecha anime television special directed by Osamu Kamei and written by Miyuki Kishimoto, featuring character designs by Tsubasa Masao and mechanical designs by Shūichirō Satō. It will premiere in June 2016 on Fuji TV.
The anime project was the winning contestant of Every Star's Bokutachi no Mitai Mecha Anime o Tsukurou Seisaku Iinkai contest, where fans could submit their original mecha anime proposals, and the proposal with the most votes would be turned into an anime. The anime's format was revealed in March 2016 to be a television special that will debut on Fuji TV in June 2016. Osamu Kamei is directing the anime, with Miyuki Kishimoto writing the scripts, Tsubasa Masao designing the characters and Shūichirō Satō providing the mechanical designs. Taku Matsuo and Yūichirō Nogami are producing the series.
- "'RS Project' Wins MechaTsuku Contest to Get Mecha Anime". Anime News Network. September 14, 2016. Retrieved April 28, 2016.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "RS Project -Rebirth Storage- Robot Anime's Special Video Reveals June Debut". Anime News Network. March 18, 2016. Retrieved April 28, 2016.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "RS Project -Rebirth Storage- Robot Anime Reveals Cast, More Staff". Anime News Network. April 28, 2016. Retrieved April 28, 2016.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Official website (Japanese)
- RS Project -Rebirth Storage- (anime) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
|This anime-related article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|