From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page, or drafted elsewhere then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Racist music, while unrelated titles should be moved to Racist music (disambiguation).
Racist music is music which expresses racism. The term can refer to:
- Coon song, a racist genre of music popular during the Jim Crow era
- National Socialist black metal, death metal that promotes Nazism
- Nazi punk, a punk who supports Nazism
- White power music, music that promotes white nationalism and discrimination against other races
- Rock Against Communism, a music genre derived from white power rock concerts in the United Kingdom in the late 1970s
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.