|Location||Gunnison County, Colorado, USA|
|Nearest city||Crested Butte, CO|
|Area||65,393 acres (264.64 km2)|
|Governing body||U.S. Forest Service|
The Raggeds Wilderness is a U.S. Wilderness Area located in the Elk Mountains northwest of Crested Butte, Colorado. The 65,393-acre (264.64 km2) wilderness was established in 1980 in the White River and Gunnison National Forests. Elevations in the wilderness range from 6,840 feet (2,080 m) in Dark Canyon to 13,535 feet (4,125 m) at the summit of Treasure Mountain. Nearly 50 miles (80 km) of trails are within the wilderness.
- "Raggeds Wilderness". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved August 12, 2012.
- "Raggeds Wilderness". Wilderness.net. Retrieved August 12, 2012.
- "Raggeds Wilderness". Public Lands Information Center. Retrieved August 12, 2012.
- "Raggeds Wilderness Area". Colorado Wilderness. Retrieved August 12, 2012.
- "Raggeds Wilderness". Colorado's Wild Areas. Retrieved August 12, 2012.
|This article related to a protected area in Colorado is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|