From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Raith may refer to:
- Robert Ferguson of Raith (1767–1840), Scottish politician
- John Melville of Raith (died 1548), Scottish laird executed for treason
- Julius Raith (1819–62), German-American military officer
- Sissy Raith (born 1960), German female association footballer
- Thomas Raith, fictional vampire in the contemporary fantasy series The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher.
- Other uses
- Ráith, an Irish word for ringfort
- Raith, Fife, apparent one-time area of Fife
- Raith, Ontario, a dispersed rural community and unincorporated area
- Raith Rovers F.C., a Scottish association football club based in the town of Kirkcaldy, Fife
- John Jeremiah McRaith (born 1934), American prelate of the Roman Catholic Church
- Battle of Raith, said to have been fought in 596 AD to the west of present-day Kirkcaldy, Fife
- All pages with titles containing Raith
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raith.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.