May 30, 1961 |
New York, New York, U.S.
Ralph Carter (born May 30, 1961) is an American actor and singer.[unreliable source?] He is known for his work as a child and teenager, both in the Broadway musical Raisin (based on the Lorraine Hansberry drama A Raisin in the Sun) and as Michael Evans, the youngest child of Florida and James Evans, Sr. on the CBS sitcom Good Times from 1974 to 1979.
In 1975, Carter recorded an album called When You're Young and in Love. The title song, along with another called "Extra, Extra" were hits at disco clubs and charted at No. 10 and No. 12 respectively.
- Ralph Carter African American Actor Birth & Reference
- Joel Whitburn Hot Dance/Disco 1974-2003 Billboard.
- Ralph Carter at the Internet Broadway Database
- Ralph Carter at the Internet Off-Broadway Database
- Ralph Carter at the Internet Movie Database
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|