|Founded||St. Louis, MO (1887)|
|Headquarters||Town and Country, MO, USA|
Rawlings is a sports equipment manufacturing company in the United States. It was founded in 1887. The parent company is Jarden, Inc. Rawlings specializes in baseball equipment, but also manufactures softball, basketball, training equipment and American footballs. They have also recently started making fan gear such as chairs, tents, and bags with team logos on them.
Horween Leather Company has provided Rawlings with leather since 1929. In 2003, Horween was providing leather for 3,000 Rawlings baseball gloves annually, and half of professional baseball players were using baseball gloves made from Horween leather.
Rawlings and Major League Baseball
Many major leaguers have endorsed Rawlings equipment over the years. There are four main series for the gloves: the Gold Glove Series, the Heart of the Hide Series, the Pro Preferred Series and the Primo Gloves.
Rawlings and American Legion Baseball
Rawlings and National Football League
As of August 19, 2010, Rawlings signed a multi year deal with the National Football League for products such as tent canopies, grills, and chairs. This will also include non-exclusive tailgate products such as coolers, stadium seats, and footballs.
- William Hageman (December 19, 2004). "Take him back to the ball game". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved March 26, 2013.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Barbara Rolek (October 27, 2003). "Horween's leather bound by tradition". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved October 3, 2015.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Unknown. "Rawlings to move HQ to Maryville Centre". St. Louis Business Times. Retrieved 31 July 2014.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- See Baseball awards#U.S. minor leagues.
- Baseball Awards. The American Legion Baseball official website. Retrieved 2009-11-21.
- Sports Business Digest NFL and Rawlings sign deal
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rawlings baseball equipment.|