Renault Trucks D
|Renault Trucks D|
|File:Renault D 7.5 truck. Free images Spielvogel 1.jpg|
|Body and chassis|
|Engine||5 L DTI 5 I4 common rail
8 L DTI 8 I6 common rail
|Predecessor||Renault Premium Distribution/Renault Midlum/Renault Access|
The Renault Trucks D is a range of medium duty trucks for distribution manufactured by the French truckmaker Renault Trucks. It was launched in 2013 to replace the Midlum, the Premium Distribution and the Access.
The D incorporates automatic transmission as standard in all its versions and new comfort and security features.
The D offers two Euro 6 engines, the DTI 5 and the DTI 8. The DTI 5 is a 5 L inline-four engine with a power output of 210 hp (157 kW) and a torque of 800 N·m (590 lb·ft) or 240 hp (179 kW) and 900 N·m (660 lb·ft). The DTI 8 is an 8 L straight-six engine with a power output of 250 hp (186 kW) and a torque of 950 N·m (700 lb·ft); 280 hp (209 kW) and 1,050 N·m (770 lb·ft) or 320 hp (239 kW) and 1,200 N·m (890 lb·ft).
Both engines includes an EGR system to reduce NOx emissions.
The D range includes three models:
- Renault Trucks D (from 10 t to 18 t, 2.1 metres wide cab)
- Renault Trucks D Wide (from 16 t to 26 t, 2.3 metres wide cab)
- Renault Trucks D Access (low entry cab, from 18 t to 26 t)
- "Press release. New Renault Trucks range: centres of profit serving customers' business". Automotiveworld.com. 12 June 2013. Retrieved 25 June 2013.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Renault Launched All-new EURO VI Trucks". Chinatrucks.com. Retrieved 25 June 2013.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Renault Trucks introducing medium- and heavy-duty Euro VI engines at IAA". Greencarcongress.com. Retrieved 26 June 2013.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
|Renault Trucks, a subsidiary of Volvo Group since 2000, commercial vehicles timeline, 2001–present|
|Short distance range (medium duty)||Puncher||Access||D Access|
|Distribution range (medium/heavy duty)||Midlum/Premium Distribution||D/D Wide|
|Long distance range (heavy duty)||Premium Route/Magnum||T|
|Construction range||Premium Lander/Kerax||C/K|